Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Hype Megathread... U14 Has Been Released!

Rennagade

From what we've been told, "we will know" when U14 comes. In that sense, something tells me that its announcement and hype will be done through a similar campaign as U13, with the Grineer transmission thingy.

Since we haven't seen any sign of that yet, I assume it's still not ready. While I'm hyped, I'll just be patient and keep doing my thing in the meantime instead of constantly asking the same question over and over again, which will never bring a satisfactory answer anyway.

We did actually, not a full transmission but at the end of Devstream 32 we did get a Vor talking to the Twin Queens thing, which I'll take as a part of the new quest system.

We did actually, not a full transmission but at the end of Devstream 32 we did get a Vor talking to the Twin Queens thing, which I'll take as a part of the new quest system.

Well unless another comes out on the Dev stream I think this Friday?. Then I'll think it be safe to take that the U14 is coming out this week (16th)

Unless they release a new type of announcement.

Also it was hard to hear what the hell the queens where saying but they said something about eggs. So that chuold be a new Tenno stopping them from well "hatching" if you played half life 2 then you whuold understand eggs chuold mean cyropods and devices not just organic eggs like what some people will think its the Infested.

But who knows. I'm just happy with my sweet valkyr, she got a new gift from me, the Lanka. She gave me more then just a simple kiss after.

Well unless another comes out on the Dev stream I think this Friday?. Then I'll think it be safe to take that the U14 is coming out this week (16th)

Unless they release a new type of announcement.

Also it was hard to hear what the hell the queens where saying but they said something about eggs. So that chuold be a new Tenno stopping them from well "hatching" if you played half life 2 then you whuold understand eggs chuold mean cyropods and devices not just organic eggs like what some people will think its the Infested.

But who knows. I'm just happy with my sweet valkyr, she got a new gift from me, the Lanka. She gave me more then just a simple kiss after.

eggs=kubro

They are nothing but dumb wild life, I really don't think the Grinner whuold care for them.

Well, the devs have said that they plan on having the Grineer tame some Kubrows to use in battle. That would be one reason they would care about them.

Since the sword and board is coming in U14, I wonder if DE is going to allow us to use clan/event badges as our shield emblems or maybe make a separate badge for custom shield emblems in post-U14 updates. 

Edited by Sazabi

Thread tidied. Edited the OP to put Zavien's (who was already credited for it) summary in a quote.

thx, but how come Tulzscha can change the owner? Is it possible if you can? Sorry, I'm still pretty angry for my work just like screwed up like that :/

Tulzscha didn't change the owner. What happened is that he merged your thread with The-Ancient's thread. Because The-Ancient created his thread before yours, chronologically his post takes precedence as the starting post of the thread. Check the timestamps and you'll see that his post was 4 days ahead of yours.

Tulzscha decided to stick your summary in the opening post because it was considerably better than The-Ancient's.

Basically when threads are merged, the post/thread that was started earlier becomes the start of the thread, and chronological order is preserved.

Tulzscha didn't change the owner. What happened is that he merged your thread with The-Ancient's thread. Because The-Ancient created his thread before yours, chronologically his post takes precedence as the starting post of the thread. Check the timestamps and you'll see that his post was 4 days ahead of yours.

Tulzscha decided to stick your summary in the opening post because it was considerably better than The-Ancient's.

Basically when threads are merged, the post/thread that was started earlier becomes the start of the thread, and chronological order is preserved.

OHHHHHHHHHH...lol, thought something went wrong or Tulzscha did something evil cuz The-Ancient's had exactly the same OP as me and thought he did something wrong