The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Hype Megathread... U14 Has Been Released!

Rennagade

- No update to standard gameplay. As usual, this will upset me. 

- Disapointing and utterly pointless kubrows. Will spawn many, many threads. 

- New tileset won't be fully optimised for quite some time

- Ship will be overhyped. Strangely I think ships won't fail; But they won't be as amazing as some would like. 

- New UI is a bugfest. 

- New frame won't be balanced for at least another major update. 

What this guy said.

Im soo happy about my Valkyr habilities remodel... but im soo sad bcs after U14 ppl will zerg at Valkyr like any prime frame... AND VALKYRS EVERYWHERE ! OH SHHHH...

Am I the only one that thinks seeing angry catwomen all over the place clawing things to death with awesome combos would be cool? 

New player ships which will act as our new UI when selecting missions, browsing the menus, etc...

A revamped new player experience with a more in-depth tutorial and a "quest" designed to give both more story and a new, better beginning. 

Kubrows, which are ninja-llama dogs that will be our new companions (kinda like Sentinels.) To keep up your relationship and make sure it performs well in battle you'll have to consistently log in along with choosing when and when not to take it with you on missions.

A new PvP/PvE gamemode where the defending players can place defenses and stuff while the attacking players do their thing. One other feature of this mode is that all your mods become unranked and become ranked again over time.

(Edit: Forgot if the new mode was coming in U14 or not.)

The new Sword and Board (Shield) melee weapon, which was one of the Community weapons designed and voted on. 

Valkyr will be getting new animations in Hysteria to better fit in with Melee 2.0.

Edited by Sasquatch180

Please watch livestream 31.... If u are to lazy to do that... There are already a trillion threads about u14 in general discussion.

P.s. PLS research before posting

And what if they don't have time or their internet is too slow to watch them?