Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Idea: Vespa (A Wasp/bee-Themed Warframe, Bear With Me)

GTG3000

I keep reading the title of this thread and thinking why would you need a bear with you if you are talking about bees?

I need to put all the honey somewhere.

Besides, what a Russian would I be without a bear hidden somewhere?

Edited by GTG3000

I need to put all the honey somewhere.

Besides, what a Russian would I be without a bear hidden somewhere?

IT ISN'T HIDDEN AT ALL!!! It is with you. That is why this thread has stayed on the front page for so long. You threaten people with your bear if they do not post a comment. That is also why you got such amazing art for your frame. (now get yuikami to make an unmasked version)

IT ISN'T HIDDEN AT ALL!!! It is with you. That is why this thread has stayed on the front page for so long. You threaten people with your bear if they do not post a comment. That is also why you got such amazing art for your frame. (now get yuikami to make an unmasked version)

Somehow I doubt that Yui, with her unicorn frame and captain vor, would be afraid of some mere bear. xD

Also, admittedly, I like helmets a lot more than human faces. Does that make me an asocial pervert, that has wrecked uncanny valley threshold?

Edited by GTG3000

Somehow I doubt that Yui, with her unicorn frame and captain vor, would be afraid of some mere bear. xD

Also, admittedly, I like helmets a lot more than human faces. Does that make me an asocial pervert, that has wrecked uncanny valley threshold?

Yes, yes it does. *MAKES EVIL JUDGEMENTAL FACES* No it does not it just means you like the mistique of not knowing what truly lies behind the mask. It is as if you were in love with just Batman not the man behind the mask. IS VESPA GOING TO BE BATMAN!!?? (probably not)

Yes, yes it does. *MAKES EVIL JUDGEMENTAL FACES* No it does not it just means you like the mistique of not knowing what truly lies behind the mask. It is as if you were in love with just Batman not the man behind the mask. IS VESPA GOING TO BE BATMAN!!?? (probably not)

Well, a mansion ontop a gigantic hive would certainly look awkward... But look on the bright side - all the money from the honey would go to buy new wasp-toys! Wasparangs! Waspmobile! 

Yeah she would make a nice maid in my house. I would put her in the cute maid outfit and tadaa instant bodyguard maid.

She likes to be fast. Watch out for her, throwing out unneded furniture, things you barely use, and walls, that just keep getting in the way.