Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Don't Get It

Taikaponi

Say that again when you have 10 of them swarming in a defense/survival mission.

10? LMAO You mean you sat there thinking it was going to be same-old same-old defense grind fest? Haha you deserve to lose more credibility when it comes to legitimate complaints.

The only thing DE needs to do is fix their hit box for people who can't aim or lead their shots outside of hitscan weapons.

10? LMAO You mean you sat there thinking it was going to be same-old same-old defense grind fest? Haha you deserve to lose more credibility when it comes to legitimate complaints.

The only thing DE needs to do is fix their hit box for people who can't aim or lead their shots outside of hitscan weapons.

No, more like I started reviving someone, invis ran out, 3-4 of the buggers swarmed over me (and the downed guy), more or less downing me right away, giving me a chance to count how many there were. And DE needs to fix more than the hitbox, the giant AoE shield ignoring, Dot inducing things is more than a little dumb. Personally I'd like to see it become a viral proc/lose the ability to apply a DoT.

And why don't you drop the elitist #$&(% attitude?

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1

No, more like I started reviving someone, invis ran out, 3-4 of the buggers swarmed over me (and the downed guy), more or less downing me right away, giving me a chance to count how many there were.

And why don't you drop the elitist #$&(% attitude?

I'm laughing at your naivety which in your view equates to elitism? How low will you go to save face?

Did I say, "I can pee furthest than thou can"? Nope.

Ah, my bad, I apologize, the way I read it I took it as "Git gud scrub, L2P" thing the other side has been spewing.

I come off as an @$$ I know - if you guys only knew how much I  WANT you guys to have fun and to pick up on new things and new dangers. I don't want to draw a line between me and other Tenno. I'm just being hardass to counter the attitudes about a much needed change for a faction that was laughably simple.

Don't worry, I am not going to take if personal if you hate or lash out at me at all. I'm quite calm most of the time and when I get annoyed it goes away in a few minutes.

Most legitimate reasons for change on the mutalist ospreys would be their toxin gas visibility and their hit boxes.

I'm certain DE could make that work out and everything would be better.

Edited by ViLeDeth

shoot them first now we should be expecting them?

Currently the AI pathing for them is... broken more or less. Sometimes they spawn and wait a good bit of time, and then of course, sometimes they spawn during the wave. What happened (I assume) is a mix of both. Some spawned, some bugged out, but either way a bunch rushed us at the same time.

Somebody with common sense, finally! My faith for this community has been restored! Thank you!

I like the idea behind them but its annoying when one randomly swooshes by and i get 5+ secs of poison damage and unless you have iron skin your going to die. it reminds me of the "doom" ability in the final fantasy games.

guess i better start crafting those health restores 

Edited by Ja_man