The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Joined Yesterday... Hello Everyone!

CrimsonHand6189

Greetings everyone,

Signed up yesterday, and am so far thoroughly enjoying the gameplay, despite how god awful I am at it so far. Don't have any friends who play, so if anyone knows of any good groups/clans (whatever Warframe calls them) it would be appreciated, as well as any tips for a total noob.

Thanks and see you in game!

CH

Welcome to the game young one. 

As for tips, use cover, gather up mods *those silver/metallic circle looking things*

Mods is the key to getting stronger here, gather them up Tenno!

*Key mods that you should look out for*

Warframe mods~

Redirection=for shield.points.

Vitality=for health points.

Streamline=Decreases energy usage on abilites

Intensify=Increases Power of abilities

Continuity=Duration on abilities

Stretch= Range of abilities

Weapon Mods~

Serration=Increases Rifle Damage

Split chamber=Instead of 1 bullet, a chance of firing two for 1 (meh my brain hurted trying to explain this)

Hornetstrike=increase pistol damage

BarrelDiffusion=Function the same as splitchamber

Speed Trigger=Fire Rate

hold F to switch to melee

Pressure Point=increases melee damage

Killingblow=increases channeling damage(Channeling can only be done when holding ones melee weapon)

Fury=increases melee attack speed.

Welcome aboard. For clans/friends, you might want to check out the recruitment section of the forums (Can't exactly recommend a clan without being biased towards my own XP)

If you have any stat/info questions, use this http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki, it's more or less our holy scripture. My advice would be to get a gun other than the MK-1 Braton as soon as possible. The regular Braton is probably your best choice. After that, just get some blueprints of stuff that seems cool and start collecting the resources.

Also, stay off the forums whenever a major update (U13, U14, etc) occurs, if you value your sanity.

Edited by InritusOO