Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should I Buy The Steam Sale Items Now?

CelticMoss

just buy rhino skin and the syanda. The weapon skins are not worth it in my opinion.

I did same with previous sales, vauban skin and syandana.

+1

I didn't want to check every day, risk the chance of either it selling out, or missing it the wrong day when prices increased again.

Last year I bought the Phased Vauban and Syandana, just now did the same for Rubedo Rhino & Yamako for less than a dollar together.

Already bought the Rhino skin to make a lovely Red, White, and Blue costume for the 4th but besides that all I really want is the Galatine and the Twin Vipers.

It's a shame I'll probably never get the vipers skin, I hate the drakgoon and my Galatnie isn't used much but I've cata'd and formad my vipers three times and I love those damn guns.

I just crafted my summer sale badge. How do I get the skins?

In your Steam client:

1. Click on "Community", then "Market"

2. Search for "rubedo" in the search bar on the right side

3. Or click on the Warframe icon just a bit below

4. Take your pick from the many listings

If only the Vipers had been a Gorgon Rubedo skin!  it would have been all I needed on my beloved 4 Star Gorgy Wraith

The best day to get these items is today the LAST day of the sale, since after today NO MORE can ever be made then theoretically the price will only RISE from here on out...  it doesn't always work that way thou..

Anyway, all the items bar the Vipers can be had for under a buck and you'd be surprised how RARE they are in game... only a few thousand skins to go around between MILLIONS of players...

I got multiples of all, and in fact am still hoarding Phased Syns and Vaubbys from last year