Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinels Should Be Treated Like Extractors

Desamos

Maybe it's just me but I feel like the sentinal should also have a recovery time. Extractors have to be pulled out at times so they don't get destroyed, and heal over time when they're in your inventory. I feel as if sentinal's should have a recovery period as well, which forces you to use different sentinals. 

Edited by Desamos

Nope.

I really want to leave it at that, however I'm compelled to explain myself since the simple "No" answers add nothing to the discussion.

Anyways, a Sentinel is basically a floating weapon.  Our weapons don't need to be swapped out for recovery as that would basically be ... well nothing short of stupid.  The reason Extractors work like they do is because they're just glorified auto-resource buttons.  Limiters are placed upon them to keep players from getting free resources forever with no work.  Sentinels aren't free resource buttons.

There is no difference between this and saying weapons and even frames should have "durability" as well.  And nobody in their right mind would want those things just exploding for no good reason.  People shouldn't be forced to change up their gameplay strategies by anything other than gameplay involvement itself.

Since Kubrows are coming, I'm pretty sure your sentinal can rest too while you use your Kubrow though. To respond to the post above me, your weapons are not being attacked all the time and blown up, and your warframes are made differently to withstand dps, unlike drones. 

Edited by Desamos

Maybe it's just me but I feel like the sentinal should also have a recovery time. Extractors have to be pulled out at times so they don't get destroyed, and heal over time when they're in your inventory. I feel as if sentinal's should have a recovery period as well, which forces you to use different sentinals. 

Eh, no. I don't need to explain why.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

Since Kubrows are coming, I'm pretty sure your sentinal can rest too while you use your Kubrow though. To respond to the post above me, your weapons are not being attacked all the time and blown up, and your warframes are made differently to withstand dps, unlike drones. 

I'm not sure of the accuracy of this or not, but I'm hearing that Kubros will have a cooldown timer.  Something about you can only use them in so many missions before they require a break.

Not a good idea, in my opinion, but it's what I am hearing.