Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Parts...

Balashi

I was lucky to farm him the day he came out >:D

But seriously though, don't farm for him and systems will magically drop for ya.

^The ways of RNGesus

The less you want it the more chances of dropping it, that's how I got my Nekros. Just go along and don't bother and it'll magically appear, but RNGesus smells and feels the tiniest urge to farm something it all goes down.

The less you want it the more chances of dropping it, that's how I got my Nekros. Just go along and don't bother and it'll magically appear, but RNGesus smells and feels the tiniest urge to farm something it all goes down.

Stalker finally dropped Despair for me..... RNGesus is defeated.

Stalker finally dropped Despair for me..... RNGesus is defeated.

-RNGSatan laughs from behind- Oh we have much more to come for you, those were merely our auxiliary items. DID YOU REALLY THINK IT'D BE THIS EASY?!?! I did get Tranquil Cleave the first week it came out on an 11th minute mark and I wasn't even farming for it at the time.

Yeah, Oberon is stupidly easy to get now. I make about 80k creds every time I decide to clean out.

Except he should me moved to Clan tech, unless he's worth the searching and crap sure. But right now he's currently useless for high level and useless. At least he's getting a buff soon.

Occasionally, lasers will kill you in the void. When you use up four revives, go to the hieracon dark sector on solo with a mag and a serro, no mods. Play for 15 mins. You shall be blessed by RNGesus from then on

Carry on

RNG is RNG, there's no way to beat it without patience 

Godspeed :D

Well, over 150 hours continous survival farming later im sitting with probably 10 chassis and 7 helmets, but the systems never drop? Is my rng that bad or is the drop chance lower for systems?

I had maybe 2 complete Oberon sets prior to the 13 update. Now I have 19 Chassis, 19 Systems and 33 Helmets. I get a lot of them when doing Dark Sector defence. I regulary farm Jupiter - Sinai for Neural Sensors and doing 20-25+ waves there seems to have a good chance of getting any Oberon parts.

Also interceptions tend to have the highest rate of Eximus spawns, so running those will generally increase your chances of coming across more Oberon parts.

indeed, i think if you make it up to a certain round every enemy has a 25%-chance of spawning as an eximus