Hotfix 13.8.3

[DE]Tomasz

Zmiany:

• Poprawiono sterowanie Mutalist Ospreys, aby mogły swobodnie przechodzić przez drzwi.
  • Pełzacze przenoszeni przez drony nie będą niczego próbować dopóki nie zostaną rozmieszczone.
  • Poprawiono umiejscawianie zbroi ozdobnej dla kilku Warframe.

Poprawki:

• Naprawiono wyzysk z ALT+TAB, który dozwalał uniknięcia celów w misjach.
  • Naprawiono niektóre kwestie lokalizacyjne.
  • Naprawiono nagłe ataki na graczy po wskrzeszeniu.
  • Naprawiono problem z niedozwoleniem transakcji, jeśli jeden z graczy nie posiadał żadnego modu z poziomem. 

You really think here many people know poland language???Im little understand what you write, because our countries are neighbors.But you should "use" english language here.

dude this is posted on POLISH part of forum...

You really think here many people know poland language???Im little understand what you write, because our countries are neighbors.But you should "use" english language here.

Mister check the category , this is the POLISH section all day...

Seems your 78 posts are useless , you dont event know to read.

I think the confusion comes from the "exact same title" than English notifications (which appears the same way in the widgets). May I suggest to use "korygujące" (i used Google trad, so sorry if this is a bad word) somewhere in the title to avoid the mislead?

Thank you, DETomasz!

I think the confusion comes from the "exact same title" than English notifications (which appears the same way in the widgets). May I suggest to use "korygujące" (i used Google trad, so sorry if this is a bad word) somewhere in the title to avoid the mislead?

Thank you, DETomasz!

"łatka" should do too :)