Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Wish There Was A Change To Rhino's Charge.

Lancars

Personally when i see him i think of a Sedan plowing through things or a football player slamming through the line.

I know no one wants there frame to change but i was hoping that maybe people would like it.

Instead of just a jump forward that he does like Excal's slash dash why not a toggle thing?

Activate Stampede and when you sprint with him he becomes this semi truck of doom and just smashes and knocks everything out of his way while its active. One of his helmets reminded me of a snowplow and i honestly wish thats how he worked. A sprinting enemy plow.

tl;dr: Activate ability and run through crowds of enemies taking less damage and knocking them back and down like a plow.

He can have wavey effects and when he runs with this ability on you hear a thumping sound of his steps as he runs the enemy down.

Edited by Lancars

I'd say yes, but his other three abilities make up for the kinda lackluster first. It's a good idea though, not sure about the reduced damage but the knockdown could be a good idea

Not to much and reduced accuracy or no weapons at all. I mean you are putting yourself in the middle of all that mess.

Heck why not make it recharge Iron Skins duration with every stampede kill?

I like the toggle stampede idea, but definitely no weapons throughout the duration. The damage is irrelevant, as with all non-scaling damage abilities, so I don't care about damage changes (though making enemies take 10/15/20/25% of their max health upon falling may work).

Overall though, would there be a speed boost associated with the ability? That might make rhino prime even more of the perfect run-ignore frame, which he probably doesn't need.

Now I think Volt's speed should be toggle based, though having max efficiency for speed and overload could be pretty crazy. I'd still vote for it though.

Edited by (PS4)MoriartyHaaaiii

Basically making rhino better when there are other frames that need alot more attention

Slash dash is inferior to rhino charge as rhino charge already knocks down targets if u havnt noticed he is affected by both range and duration makin him go rather dam far

Basically making rhino better when there are other frames that need alot more attention

Slash dash is inferior to rhino charge as rhino charge already knocks down targets if u havnt noticed he is affected by both range and duration makin him go rather dam far

I prefer playing my trinity honestly but i wanna have fun with the Rhino cause i have it and the other 3 abilities feel cool while the charge again feels like a gloried slash dash. I just figured a stampede ability would be fun to mess with.

Also no speed boost i believe. Don't want it being the one ability everyone goes for and it might help with Ironskins late game weakness of wearing off to fast. Like i said a hit or a kill could give it a small recharge to iron skin while you stampede.

Edited by Lancars