Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Just Getting 45 Breeding Grounds?!?

me0wmurs

Hmm, I didn't seem to have a problem with getting to 50...  although this was before the score adjustment;  Do you guys run with other players?  Maybe that's affecting your score?  The hives used to have an effect when they were randomized, but now that they guarantee the correct ones at later runs, that shouldn't be an issue.  You could try running with players who have higher than 48?  that might bring your score up, but it's just speculation based on anecdotal evidence.

Edit: words are hard.

Edited by Undead_Zeratul

Advice for everyone else: Do not post comments like ,,Oh, I've got dat Prova Vandal, got dem point ya loser".

'Cause inb4 hate comments

I'd have to agree...  While I did say I achieved my goal, I was in no way trying to put these guys down.  If anything, I'd be more than happy to help them get above 48.

I'd have to agree...  While I did say I achieved my goal, I was in no way trying to put these guys down.  If anything, I'd be more than happy to help them get above 48.

I didn't say that to you. I said that to other Tenno who haven't commented yet.

Thanks for being nice about it, though :)

Step one: Find a group of friends that have all played the event to some extent.

Step two: Have the player with the highest points total go into the mission alone, on Invite only.

Step three: Have this player invite the others in, before destroying any tumours.

Step four: Once everyone's in, play the mission normally. Your mission completion reward should be enough to get the prova vandal (Assuming you all reached the 45 points threshold already, that is).

Edited by Corvid

I did a bunch of runs last night with two friends and we got to 50 points with a freezing, magnetic, and gas hive once we got to around 500 total points each.

i get those hives every time but i only get 45 point