The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Truth Behind The Frames.

darkone96

Its so funny to watch people get mad and try to defend frames. Hes not saying you can't play them or that you can't like them but no matter what your argument is if its on the rejected list there is a frame that can do it better. You may not be able to do it yourself or see it but with a perfect player playing both frames there is a clear winner. Continue playing whatever you want and enjoy it....

You are forced to use melee. Melee is S#&$.

A good Valkyr set-up can do any nightmare exterminates/sabotages/captures/rescues solo with only melee, despite it being apparently being 'S#&$'. I'll admit invasions weren't the best example.

"OH MY GOD, MUH FAVORITE FRAME IS REJECTED. PROBABLY JUST A JOKE-THREAD HAHAHA."

Have you seen his critiques? He doesn't even state any reasons for why he thinks some frames are bad, tell me how we're supposed to take 'bird$*', 'brainless', 'Always dom' seriously?

The problem here is that this guy doesn't provide valid reasoning, he says a couple of valid points for some of the frames, but for most he just says what basically amounts to 'it's crap', and doesn't elaborate.

Edited by (PS4)JoeyTwoShoes

all frames are viable 

Except on end-game stuff like survival and defense, which is what this list is about. An MK-1 Braton is also perfectly viable in Terminus, it depends on the level of the enemies.

Edited by Sylvos

Excalibur is only good on lower levels, just like Valkyr. On higher levels they're both crap. Just because you like their rear ends doesn't mean they're good. Also the list literally says Vauban is better than Frost.

ALL frames can be good on any level.  Sure other frames may be better suited for the task but I've rocked with Excal on T4 missions.  Player skill and experience often can and does play a bigger role than pressing 1, 2 ,3 and 4 as often as you can.  

ALL frames can be good on any level.  Sure other frames may be better suited for the task but I've rocked with Excal on T4 missions.  Player skill and experience often can and does play a bigger role than pressing 1, 2 ,3 and 4 as often as you can.  

But, given two players at the same skill level, the one with the better frame is going to outperform the other. The frames that are rejected are done so because everything they can do, another frame exists which does the same thing but better.

Every frame is better in certain situations that others are not.

This is obviously a troll thread but new players most likely going to be focused on flavor of the month frames after seeing this thread.

A good Valkyr set-up can do any nightmare exterminates/sabotages/captures/rescues solo with only melee, despite it being apparently being 'S#&$'. I'll admit invasions weren't the best example.

Any frame can do that, it has nothing to do with Valkyr. Even Banshee can do those things. Heck, even a level 0 frame can do it if they have a decent gun and the player isn't a S#&$ter (hahaha). If you're implying that nightmare mode is hard then hahaha.

Have you seen his critiques? He doesn't even state any reasons for why he thinks some frames are bad, tell me how we're supposed to take 'bird$*', 'brainless', 'Always dom' seriously?

The problem here is that this guy doesn't provide valid reasoning, he says a couple of valid points for some of the frames, but for most he just says what basically amounts to 'it's crap', and doesn't elaborate.

It's gotta be concise and short. In the end the rejected frames all add nothing useful to teams in highest difficulty stuff, or other frames do their jobs better.

Why is mag approved, I thought everyone agreed she was useless

Good CC with Pull, Bullet Attractor has theoretically uncapped scaling damage since it attracts everything, including enemy bullets. Shield polarize uses percentages so it scales too.

Edited by Sylvos

Any frame can do that, it has nothing to do with Valkyr. Even Banshee can do those things. Heck, even a level 0 frame can do it if they have a decent gun and the player isn't a S#&$ter (hahaha). If you're implying that nightmare mode is hard then hahaha.

It's gotta be concise and short. In the end the rejected frames all add nothing useful to teams in highest difficulty stuff, or other frames do their jobs better.

Except half of the "best" frames are garbage in the hardest mission-type of them all, and many of the rejected frames do much better than them.

Edited by RancidTurnip1603

But, given two players at the same skill level, the one with the better frame is going to outperform the other. The frames that are rejected are done so because everything they can do, another frame exists which does the same thing but better.

That's more based on perspective instead of fact.  Sure, some frames may be better after you "crunch the numbers" but that doesn't make the other frames useless.  It all depends on how they're played and players should pick frames based on what they like to play and what they feel is going to be the most fun instead of always playing the "best" ones.  

Each of the frames have their own unique personality and skills and if you "completely reject" most of them because they're "bad" compared to the others, then you are going to miss out on a lot of what the game has to offer.  And that doesn't just apply to Warframe either.  It can go with a lot of other games.  

But then, that's just my opinion and speaking of opinions, I personally agree with a lot of the OP's little list, but unlike others here, I'm not going to get worked up and rage out just because I disagree with the opinion of someone on the internet who may or may not be attempting to troll.  

Edited by Beas7ie

A good Valkyr set-up can do any nightmare exterminates/sabotages/captures/rescues solo with only melee

Or you can just use a good ranged weapon. Melee-Valkyr + melee weapon for damage (and you can't go fast at all if this melee is DNikana) or any frame with useful powers + good ranged weapon + Amphis for maximum fast?

Because everything is obvious if you actually play the game.

Because everything is obvious if you actually play the game.

I've played the game, I've seen that Valkyrs can reliably hold their own. I've played in ODD's and survivals (all those things people claim to be the 'endgame') and done a large share of the damage while surviving and reviving my teammates. I'm sorry if I don't want to stay quiet when someone says a frame is crap when I know for a fact it isn't. 

I've played the game, I've seen that Valkyrs can reliably hold their own. I've played in ODD's and survivals (all those things people claim to be the 'endgame') and done a large share of the damage while surviving and reviving my teammates. I'm sorry if I don't want to stay quiet when someone says a frame is crap when I know for a fact it isn't. 

I hope you're not implying Valkyr is any use against level 9999 infested. It's just not good at the high level stuff.

Loki > Ash, Valkyr, Excal

Nova > Banshee, Ember, Saryn, Zephyr

Vauban > Hydroid

Frost > Hydroid

Trinity > Oberon

Nyx > Banshee, Ember, Saryn, Zephyr, Hydroid

Rhino > Excal, Ash, Banshee, Saryn

Mag > Banshee, Ember, Saryn, Zephyr, Hydroid

Volt = Niche Speed

Nekros = Niche Farming.

Play the game, and you'll know you can't argue.

Saying "All frames are viable" isn't even relevant.