Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Consider To Be The Best Nyx Build?

NovaStarFox

Question

18 answers to this question

It depends heavily on what you want to get out of the frame. If you want to use all abilities, it will be a very different loadout compared to just Absorb or just Chaos/Mind Control

This is a great site to look at other builds or easily preview stats with

warframe-builder.com/

That's a good one, but you can do better.

Firstly, obtain a arcane vespa helm. Then ditch the streamline and substitute something survivability oriented like quick thinking or equilibrium.

Next, forma the V slot off and rid yourself of continuity. Substitute constitution. Also, cut down on duration. This is a subjective choice, but shorter is generally better.

Lastly, put in enough forma to max vitality. Nyx has pretty vanilla stats, so anything to increase survivability should be pursued relentlessly.

Maximize range. Don't focus too much on duration. There isn't anything I'd change from EvanTheNewbie's above build, except perhaps Vigor in place of Vitality. I also prefer Enemy Radar -- especially on a CC frame such as Nyx. 

EDIT: Forma'ing out the V to replace Continuity with Constitution is also a good idea, as mentioned above. And I totally forgot about the Arcane Vespa -- with it, you can actually get rid of Streamline entirely, freeing up an extra mod slot. 

Edited by Runehawk

That's a good one, but you can do better.

Firstly, obtain a arcane vespa helm. Then ditch the streamline and substitute something survivability oriented like quick thinking or equilibrium.

Next, forma the V slot off and rid yourself of continuity. Substitute constitution. Also, cut down on duration. This is a subjective choice, but shorter is generally better.

Lastly, put in enough forma to max vitality. Nyx has pretty vanilla stats, so anything to increase survivability should be pursued relentlessly.

Eh, I find that it's just a bit too short, so I give a little back to continuity. Also helps a bit with the mind control duration.

Wow, Thanks for all the help everyone. But I'm kinda new to this game, I don't even know how to get more Mod points like I see in these pictures. I definitely think I'm going to use all of her abilities (Maybe not Psychic Bolts). And does anyone have any tips on how to obtain these mods. I know they are random but maybe trading? I would really like to know how to get more mod points, Thank You Everyone :) 

Edited by NovaStarFox

build your Nyx around Absorb, you need maximum power efficiency and range. Power duration don't matter that much since you can spam Chaos since it costs almost nothing, and the energy pool of Nyx is large. Don't use Psychic bolt, it' useless with this build. Use mind control, and the rest is personal choice (defense/speed/or quickthinking)

NYX_mods.png

This is how I build mine. Easily spammable, covers lots of ground.

Should use a rank 2 Fleeting and maxed Streamline instead. Coupled with Vespa Helmet and u reach the 75% cap of energy efficiency while saving 30% Duration.

i don't understand one thing about all of these builds:

Why don't polarize one of the ability slots to a 'D' and equip a maxed vitality/redirection? Or you could even polarize the 'V' slot for something else if you don't use continuity.

- Sice all builds use a supercharged frame, and a forma is much easier to obtain then a reactor afaik, so that shouldn't be the problem.

- And for leveling nyx, you just go to any dark sector defense, equip energy siphon, streamline and absorb to an unranked frame, and wreck everything. It can be done really fast, even if it is boring.

- you use max rank corrupted mods, so i assume, that you have a maxed vitality/redirection as well (i'm not sure about this, however)