Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Breeding Grounds- Results!

[DE]Megan

Loving your clan is great, but claiming superiority over others because you love your clan is, in my opinion rude and disrespectful.

Well, getting #1 for the event does mean superiority for some kind of criteria.

I was just trying to point that out so people can understand their mistakes so we can live in a more peaceful community.

Literally just 2 threads out of the entire forum about warbros and this event. Plus this forum isn't even close to what the general warframe community is. You can visibly see people clenching their teeth in their posts on any decent discussion (or feedback).

Edited by DentonGrills

Well, getting #1 for the event does mean superiority for some kind of criteria.

Winning something does not give any one the right of superiority of any kind. Especialy in this case where doing more means you win, it still does not mean you are better.

Congrats you won! Now either the clan can be respectful or go back to 4chan where some are disrespectful (putting it lightly) to warframe, Digital Extremes, other clans and spout propaganda about how warbros are better then everyone else. That was one of the reasons the clan got kicked in the first place.

I'm not here because of warbros are patting them selves on the back, I'm here because you are claiming superiority over other people on a friendly game. Again I congratulate you and your clan on their win in the moon clan division.

EDIT: typo

Edited by Postal_pat

Winning something does not give any one the right of superiority of any kind. Especialy in this case where doing more means you win, it still does not mean you are better.

Congrats you won! Now either the clan can be respectful or go back to 4chan where some are disrespectful (putting it lightly) to warframe, Digital Extremes, other clans and spout propaganda about how warbros are better then everyone else. That was one of the reasons the clan got kicked in the first place.

I'm not here because of warbros are patting them selves on the back, I'm here because you are claiming superiority over other people on a friendly game. Again I congratulate you and your clan on their win in the moon clan division.

Congratulations! You won! You're not better than anyone! Go back to 4chan!

... But we are better. Objectively and demonstrably better. See, we worked harder than anyone else. This hard work resulted in our victory. You say we're not superior to anyone, but we've just proved we're superior at winning this event. That makes us better at winning this event. So we're better.

Also, all those other events.

In any kind of team contest, the winner is considered superior. That's the definition of a contest. That's why they get a parade and stuff. This is our parade. But go ahead and keep saying we're not better, while we coast down the street in a shower of green confetti on a huge lizard-shaped float while pelting you with candy. It's funny.

Warbros #1

Winning something does not give any one the right of superiority of any kind.

you're joking, right? So if someone was to win the world cup, that doesn't mean that they are better at football than others? If someone wins a gold medal, they weren't the best performer in the contest? Do you go to people's celebrations just to say how empty and meaningless their win is? Do you understand how rude it is to say such a thing? to say that all the effort and time put into something means nothing at all? i'm not sure what Warbros did to you, but you have the ability to avoid our celebrations.

Warbros #1!

Congratulations! You won! You're not better than anyone! Go back to 4chan!

... But we are better. Objectively and demonstrably better. See, we worked harder than anyone else. This hard work resulted in our victory. You say we're not superior to anyone, but we've just proved we're superior at winning this event. That makes us better at winning this event. So we're better.

Also, all those other events.

In any kind of team contest, the winner is considered superior. That's the definition of a contest. That's why they get a parade and stuff. This is our parade. But go ahead and keep saying we're not better, while we coast down the street in a shower of green confetti on a huge lizard-shaped float while pelting you with candy. It's funny.

Warbros #1

Thankyou for proving my point.

Was your point that we're better? Weird, I thought you were saying something else! In that case, you're welcome.

I stated that you are disrespectful and claim to have superiority over everyone else. You saying that you are definatly better then everyone else proves my point and everyone else's that you are disrespectful and up your selves.

I stated that you are disrespectful and claim to have superiority over everyone else. You saying that you are definatly better then everyone else proves my point and everyone else's that you are disrespectful and up your selves.

Are you trying to make an argument that we're not better at winning this event? Sorry, you're wrong. Look at the scores. We won, so we're better. I'm not sure how to make this any more clear. There's even a picture for you if the words are too small. Second post. Yeah, take a look at that picture. Read it. It says "Warbros #1" and in the context of this event and this discussion thread it is an undeniably true statement.

You're allowed to have your own opinions about whether or not we're disrespecting anyone by celebrating our victory. I don't think anyone really cares about that. However you are not entitled to your own facts. The fact is that Warbros won the event.

In the exceedingly unlikely case that you actually win anything in your life, I hope someone is there to tell you that you're not better than them. Then you might feel the way we feel: even more satisfied than before. Thank you!

Gee, it sure is a flaming war around here.

Wonder why.

Maybe people are fed up about a clan winning all the time. Cough.

Who knows. I'll just be over here, farming primes.

Can't see anyone fed up here, really - if people wanted us to lose, they'd try and compete with us somehow.

Gee, it sure is a flaming war around here.

Wonder why.

Maybe people are fed up about a clan winning all the time. Cough.

Who knows. I'll just be over here, farming primes.

not fed up enough, if they were then someb-

Can't see anyone fed up here, really - if people wanted us to lose, they'd try and compete with us somehow.

god dammit stole the words right out of my fingers

not fed up enough, if they were then someb-

god dammit stole the words right out of my fingers

I'm not sure people know how, or more realistically, have the focus and motivation to put together a huge clan to go head to head, so they will just flame you guys until DE does something about it. They'll just stoke the fires until the parading stops too, because the clan name has gotten 'infamous.' Or so the community shows. Orrr something like that.

Edited by RealmDestroyer

the competition is a lot more interesting to see in Ghost to Mountain Clans, since there's a member limit.

after that, it's much less interesting.

Really? Smaller clans got the short end of the stick with the "Endless Potential" in this event.

The clans with larger amounts of members at least didn't come up against a brick wall.

OK, I have to step in, disrespectful? again, I am not even in that clan but I learned to respect and admire Warbros because they had always the courage to tell DE where they fail, going back and checking stuff I can see that in this forum you have to either praise DE or risk getting banned for speaking out, 4chan, /wfg/ and Warbros may be a huge concentration of anarchy but from all that chaos I have learned more than I could learn from the shills that populate the official Warframe community and the countless times they say "Thanks DE" before even checking if anything broke after each and every single update, as a consumer I will demand my time's worth (or my money's worth, whatever you may think is better), someone said it before, if Warbros tops anything everyone else flips out.

Edited by VanFanel1980mx

Are you trying to make an argument that we're not better at winning this event? Sorry, you're wrong. Look at the scores. We won, so we're better. I'm not sure how to make this any more clear. There's even a picture for you if the words are too small. Second post. Yeah, take a look at that picture. Read it. It says "Warbros #1" and in the context of this event and this discussion thread it is an undeniably true statement.

You're allowed to have your own opinions about whether or not we're disrespecting anyone by celebrating our victory. I don't think anyone really cares about that. However you are not entitled to your own facts. The fact is that Warbros won the event.

In the exceedingly unlikely case that you actually win anything in your life, I hope someone is there to tell you that you're not better than them. Then you might feel the way we feel: even more satisfied than before. Thank you!

How little your life must be if winning this event makes you believe that you are better then everyone. All of a sudden someone makes a reasonable argument that you are not above everyone and you try and shoot it down with "yes we are". You won an event in a game you still are not above or below any one.

Not entitled to my own facts? Yet you claim fact to warbros is better then everyone because they win events. Talk about contradictory, if I or any one else is not entitled to the facts that means neither are you. My facts come from philosophy of equality, just because you win events does not mean you are superior/better then any one this is because victory can be taken by any one. There are people that may be better at modding, pvp etc. There even people that probably did the event better then you did just because your clan had more people to get points does not mean you are any better then the bottom clan.

Wake up and get out of your mother's basement, see how big the world really is. Even this game is bigger then you think it is.

How little your life must be if winning this event makes you believe that you are better then everyone. All of a sudden someone makes a reasonable argument that you are not above everyone and you try and shoot it down with "yes we are". You won an event in a game you still are not above or below any one.

Not entitled to my own facts? Yet you claim fact to warbros is better then everyone because they win events. Talk about contradictory, if I or any one else is not entitled to the facts that means neither are you. My facts come from philosophy of equality, just because you win events does not mean you are superior/better then any one this is because victory can be taken by any one. There are people that may be better at modding, pvp etc. There even people that probably did the event better then you did just because your clan had more people to get points does not mean you are any better then the bottom clan.

Wake up and get out of your mother's basement, see how big the world really is. Even this game is bigger then you think it is.

How about you stop insulting for a moment and read again what you posted? Your philosophy is not the only philosophy that is in place. If the victory can be taken by anyone, then why no one else can take it?

Using ad-hominem in a discussion about an in-game event places *you* on the lowest place when it comes to wording your arguments. Don't mix real life with video games, it's unhealthy.

Uh... aren't you the one blowing this out of proportion? you know, they proved that they are better than everyone else at these kind of things, they are not saying anything else, they won, that's a fact, they have gone undefeated so far, that's a fact, is not like Warbros is suddenly saying they are better than everyone else at everything else, until someone else gets good enough they will stay #1 AT WARFRAME EVENTS so to speak, just curious, what clan are you in?

My goodness, how embarrassing.

We were talking about an event in a video game. One clan did better than the other clans and won the event. That makes the clan better. I'm kind of getting tired of explaining this. Can I make it simpler?

Think of it like this: there's a card game, and someone wins. Then they win again. And again, and again, and again. So he starts saying, "I'm number one." And I guess there's some crazy guy there who starts shouting and waving his arms about how the great card player is not better than everyone else just because he's better at cards, but no one really listens to him because that's not what the great card player was saying in the first place. He might be obnoxious, but no one can deny he's an amazing card player. What kind of person would think he was actually saying he was better than everyone else in every other aspect of life just because he kept winning at cards? That would be silly.

You could be the guy waving the arms. I think I'm better than everyone? Wake up and get out of my mother's basement? I feel sorry for you. If Warbros being #1 bothers you to the point of such hysterical projection, maybe you need to leave for awhile and evaluate a few things.

It's funny how you say there were probably people who did the event better than we did. They should have made a clan about it, and maybe they'd be #1 instead of Warbros. And for the record, there were clans in the competition with more members than Warbros. We won anyway.

lol boas.. i couldnt care less. but ur so wrong...

warbros has 2 things that makes them a bit better than the other moon clans

1. member activity

2. dedication

ofc that guy (postal dude) is jealous as hell. and mostly is NOT right.  but i wonder how warbros would do with a tiny squad (ghost clan?) and compete there with other clans. im pretty sure they would NOT be #1

lets get it straight. most people here are upset cause of that "warbros #1" spam.  well i find it funny but u cant blame them for finding it not funny

and pls.. we talk about warframe. maybe the most easiest game i ever played since 15 years.  

dedication > anything else

lol boas.. i couldnt care less. but ur so wrong...

warbros has 2 things that makes them a bit better than the other moon clans

1. member activity

2. dedication

ofc that guy (postal dude) is jealous as hell. and mostly is NOT right.  but i wonder how warbros would do with a tiny squad (ghost clan?) and compete there with other clans. im pretty sure they would NOT be #1

lets get it straight. most people here are upset cause of that "warbros #1" spam.  well i find it funny but u cant blame them for finding it not funny

and pls.. we talk about warframe. maybe the most easiest game i ever played since 15 years.  

dedication > anything else

I agree about dedication. For the past eight events, Warbros has been more dedicated than other clans of comparable or greater size.

As for competing on the ghost clan tier, it's not even a relevant comparison. At that level, for this event, you either had all of your members at max score, or you came in second place. I would have hoped they'd have come up with a better way to score an event by now, but they haven't.

That said, if you had Warbros' top 10 most dedicated players in one ghost clan, they absolutely would have reached that score cap, no question about it. Given the amount of time and effort some of our most distinguished members put in for the sake of an enormous group of players, I don't see how you could doubt that.

I don't really care why people are upset. They have less reason to be upset than we have to celebrate.

Winning the event because of dedication, a.k.a way too much free time and lack of actual real life activities, doesn't prove you're better, it just proves you got nothing better to do than play warframe hours upon hours. That doesn't prove you're superior. If each clan had logged an exact same amount of hours and you had won by a landslide, yes, that would prove otherwise.