Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Progress Be Reset After Beta?

MFCC1989

There's lots of stuff DE could give people for getting reset. Unique cosmetics, all four boosters for God only knows how long, legendary cores, etc...

Edit:

I'd fancy a Optional Reset instead.

Doesn't sound like anyone would be eligible for an optional reset any more.

Apparently the last time it was offered, it sounded like nobody who'd contributed even one Nano Spore to a clan could take advantage of the offer.

Edited by Yezzik

Yezzik, on 26 Jun 2014 - 9:28 PM, said:

There's lots of stuff DE could give people for getting reset. Unique cosmetics, all four boosters for God only knows how long, legendary cores, etc...

Edit:

Doesn't sound like anyone would be eligible for an optional reset any more.

Apparently the last time it was offered, it sounded like nobody who'd contributed even one Nano Spore to a clan could take advantage of the offer.

I don't care what it sounds like, i shall keep dreaming. owo

This is something I have been concerned about as well. I thought the game was already out because if the IGN review. I haven't spent that much money on plat, but it was still $70 bucks which is worth a PS3/PS4 game. I mean I skipped "Watch Dogs" to by plat.

The best part is that there is no Beta tag on the PS4 version. So I guess we got the commercial release version while PC is still stuck in Beta?

Something doesn't add up..

Silly, this game will never leave it's comfortable, convenient commercial beta stage.

Nor is such an action needed.

The best part is that there is no Beta tag on the PS4 version. So I guess we got the commercial release version while PC is still stuck in Beta?

Something doesn't add up..

Check the upper right of the log-in screen I think. It will have the version number and be preceded by beta. I don't think there's anything beyond that on the pc version to indicate beta either.

Edited by NevanChambers

Nor is such an action needed.

Check the upper right of the log-in screen I think. It will have the version number and be preceded by beta. I don't think there's anything beyond that on the pc version to indicate beta either.

Then what's the point of a "beta"? I'm sure that will go over real well for every other studio as well, who decides to keep their games in beta while essentially selling them, like you would with full releases, to justify having numerous bugs that won't ever be fixed.

Then what's the point of a "beta"? I'm sure that will go over real well for every other studio as well, who decides to keep their games in beta while essentially selling them, like you would with full releases, to justify having numerous bugs that won't ever be fixed.

You act like that doesn't already happen. Skyrim, fallout 3, GTA. In fact find me a game any game at all that doesn't have bugs. What exactly is the name change going to accomplish in your mind? Do you really honestly believe it even matters at all?

You act like that doesn't already happen. Skyrim, fallout 3, GTA. In fact find me a game any game at all that doesn't have bugs. What exactly is the name change going to accomplish in your mind? Do you really honestly believe it even matters at all?

Oh, having bugs isn't the hallmark of being beta. That's not what I'm saying. The point is that it's an excuse not to deal with issues. This game is past beta imo. Why DE still keeps that label, idk. To me it's an excuse. Somebody offers feedback on a particular issue, "BETA". Someone doesn't like something in the game, "BETA". DE doesn't fix an issue after it's been known for a while, and someone asks when it'll be fixed, "BETA".