Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Ways/places To Level All Of Your Weapons And Warframes

AKATheStinger

Question

HI everyone, i think u know where this is going based on the title but lets get into it.

OK, first i will let you know how the Experience system works. Lets say you want to level up your primary weapon and you want to do it as fast and efficient as possible, well what you would do is take off your secondary and melee weapon to give you more XP. The reason for this is when your TEAMMATES get a kill the XP is divided between all the weapons you have equipped and your warframe.if you have your primary,secondary,and melee and warframe equipped u get 25% XP divided between them. With that being said, if u unequipped your melee and secondary u get 75% XP to your primary and 25% to your warframe.The same thing applies to Secondary and Melee.Now if YOU get a kill with your weapon regarding whether or not u have all weapons equipped your warframe gets 50% XP and the weapon u killed the enemy with gets 50% XP.That was part 1 now lets get into part 2.

OK so your in a mission and you wanna know how and when you can get XP. well you can only get XP from your teammates within right around 50m. Now lets say your friend kills an enemy with his ultimate perhaps Molecular prime(M Prime) your XP will be divided by how much XP the enemy he killed was so if the enemy was worth 200 XP you get 50% XP to all your weapons and warframe.If a teammate also kills an enemy with his weapon the same rules apply.

Best leveling places/spots

Rifles-Sechura,Pluto 30 waves

Shotguns-Yursa,Neptune

Secondary-Hieracon,45 mins to max out

Melee-Gabii or Seimeni,Ceres 30 waves,or 45 mins

Warframes-Sechura,Pluto

Edited by AKATheStinger

15 answers to this question

basic mistake right there.

If you kill something 50% of the XP go to your frame and the remaining 50% go to the weapon you killed with.

example 1: you shoot an enemy with your primary weapon and he yields 100 XP. Your frame gets 50 XP and your Primary gets 50 XP

example 2: you kill an enemy with a warframe ability for 100 XP. your frame gets 50 XP because frame... and the other 50 XP go to your frme aswell because you killed with a frame ability.

If a team mate kills something you get radial XP (the same as XP-orbs), meaning the XP are evenly split between all equiped items. So 25% for everything if you are fully equiped. Or 50% for your frame and 50% for your primary if you only have those 2 equiped.

for reference see here: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Experience_Mechanics 

Edited by -ExT-Schalimah

I pretty much stick to using Sechura for all leveling.  Often will just go in with Vauban/Valkyr and let the teammates do most of the killing as I'm only using the one weapon I'm leveling (used to use multiple non fully ranked gear but ran out of non rank 30 gear).  Also makes a pleasant spot to test configurations and abilities.

Like I've mostly ignored Nova after getting her to 30 as I haven't mastered AMD chaining yet as it seems more of an art than timing/accuracy based skill.  But testing her in Sechura I have gotten down AMD spamming to the point where I control a massive cloud of Doom Balls.

But it gets really annoying on Sechura when there's a zephyr or hydroid who constantly spam their alts especially when there's a Vauban with their vortex out ccing everything except for the drones who can temporarily escape it.

@-ExT-Schalimah i am so sorry for that major mistake i made the changes with some changes to the leveling spots.

To everyone else: I will be updating this as much as possible to keep u guys updated.The next step is to add pictures and the amount of time/waves required to max out with and without a booster so hope you enjoy

Edited by AKATheStinger

@-ExT-Schalimah i am so sorry for that major mistake i made the changes with some changes to the leveling spots.

To everyone else: I will be updating this as much as possible to keep u guys updated.The next step is to add pictures and the amount of time/waves required to max out with and without a booster so hope you enjoy

don´t forget that infested at all gaves the least exp (e.g in void def only comes the biggest exp enemys of every faction)

Edited by Vernoc-EGT-

basic mistake right there.

If you kill something 50% of the XP go to your frame and the remaining 50% go to the weapon you killed with.

example 1: you shoot an enemy with your primary weapon and he yields 100 XP. Your frame gets 50 XP and your Primary gets 50 XP

example 2: you kill an enemy with a warframe ability for 100 XP. your frame gets 50 XP because frame... and the other 50 XP go to your frme aswell because you killed with a frame ability.

If a team mate kills something you get radial XP (the same as XP-orbs), meaning the XP are evenly split between all equiped items. So 25% for everything if you are fully equiped. Or 50% for your frame and 50% for your primary if you only have those 2 equiped.

for reference see here: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Experience_Mechanics 

Actually, you get more affinity for the weapon you make the kill with now. I'm not sure about the exact value, but most games where I bring just a frame and one weapon and kill everything with the weapon, I get about twice the affinity for weapon that I'm getting for the frame.

@Naftal its not that u are getting 2X the XP,but its because it takes a significantly bigger amount of XP to go up in level for your warframe

100k xp for frame and 200k xp for weapon seems like 2x the xp to me. I know it takes double the xp for frame to levelup but these are numbers at the end of the mission.

oh ok u are talking about the bonus XP at the end i never really got into that in my post so i will also add that. GOOD looking and all of that refersers to rather the arsenal or in-game

The bonus xp is just a certain percentage added to the normal xp you gained during the mission, increasing any amount of xp by the same percentage. With or without it my weapon is getting about twice the xp for kills.