The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's Say That Every Warframe Was Real

Akib444

I'd jump into nopeville if I ever see a real life Nova (which is odd considering she's my main female frame). Anything she touches will just get destroyed in an instant.

I'd feel very comfortable with either Ash or Excalibro.

FOr ash, it's because I feel a deep connection with him and as for excalibro…he's a bro. 

I want to add another category. which warframe you'd be annoyed with.

For me it'd be Loki. The bastard will just keep f**king with you until you pull all your hair out.

Most comfortable would be the stalker himself think about it he only wants to kill the teeno because they continue to kill leaders of other factions.  So i no kill anyone and the stalker would be like see you in a bit this guy just built/forma his warframe.

All the other warframes i would be scared of because of the probability that they would kill me and not even know. (expect Valkyr she would proble just kill me because i was there.)

Warframes can bend the laws of nature and physics while still looking cold and collective, personally I wouldn't fear any of them....but I'd sure as hell not go near any of em while their flying around taking down corpus/grinner since only Tenno usually survive and I'm no Tenno.

I'd be most comfortable with Valkyr. Underneath all that rage, there has to be humanity and unbridled cuteness.

Feared? Volt. Definitely volt. Annoy him? He electrocutes you. Piss him off? He causes a city wide blackout.

Which warframe would you fear the most?

Which warframe would feel the most comfortable with?

I would fear Nekros the most.....but I would love to be with Trinity the most. 

Mag.

Just ragdolling you off your feet instant, that's kinda scary.

• 2 months later...

I'd feel afraid and comfortable with Frost. I could ask him if he wants to build a snowman and he can anytime, but he might accidently use freeze and strike me in my heart and my hair will yurn white, Frost becomes a recluse we'll have to find true love and let it go. Wait a second....

Considering the kind of scientific laws these frames can break, I would fear all of them immensely.

They can break every law in the world even physical law ! all the warframes using NO CLIP and getting stuck in walls !

Edited by Dasmir

I would definitely be most comfortable with Vauban, as he and I would get along quite nicely.

Vauban-Hey, was that kid picking on you again?

Me-Ya, he stole my lunch money D;

Vauban- I got this

*throws bastille at bully*

Me- :D yay!

Vauban- There's more

*throws a repeating loop of bounces at bully*

Me- thanks <3

*High five each other*

I would probably fear Nyx the most, due to the fact she could make me do anything ;_; 

• 3 weeks later...

-snip-

Everytime I see that wildfire explosion from Blackwater Bay I'm somehow sad that Ember's World on Fire effects look like sh*t compared to that. -_- xD

Now I want to have that Wildfire as an ultimate ability for Ember when using Archwing to ignite some Grineer Galleons or Corpus ships.

How fire burns in space?

Space magic.

Edited by MeduSalem