Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Pvp Modes And Larger Scale Player Encounters...

Artemis_Frame

Warframe is really fun and competitive all around. The conclaves are fun but so little amounts of people play in the conclave!And the conclaves support only up to 2v2 matches which can get boring at some times.I hope that in the future DE will start developing more PvP content, for example: They add a mode for the clans where the clan warlords create platoons and send messages to fellow clan members that tells them they have been selected to fight in that platoon for the clan! After that clans go to locations all over the system where they can go in combat against other clans in a 10v10 PvP match. Or other ways too but I just think the current dark sector modes aren't competitive enough and I love the game as it is! I just think that more PvP modes supporting more than 4 players should be added. I'm thinking out aloud but the game's PvP aspect is there but isn't being given much attention at all.

Please comment with your opinions! I'm not against the co-op aspect I'm just looking at the PvP aspect which almost doesn't mean anything in the game.

Dark Sector 4v4 conflicts are coming in U14.

we can only hope.

U14 promises to be a HUGE one. (thats what she said) i'm not surprised that it's taken so long.

noob2.0

DS2.0

koolbro1.0

quests?1.0?

if what DEL is saying about DS is true, the entire system is going to be completely reworked, so we're see how PVP is on the 4v4 level, but also keep in mind that that 4v4 PVP is also verses mobs and traps and specters Oh My! interesting PVP/PVE concepts will be in the future if DEL DELievers.

Baby steps. DE is going to be testing 4v4 with the new DS conflict missions, which will be a much more expansive and extensive PvP game mode overall in a number of ways. I will be immensely surprised if our little P2P client system is moderately stable with twice it's normal load. 4v4 is a big step, so something along the lines of 10v10 would be rather insane with our current standards of network stability and connectivity. Let's see all they have to offer first before breathing down DE's neck about more/bigger PvP. 

Fair enough!

4v4 is a big step, so something along the lines of 10v10 would be rather insane with our current standards of network stability and connectivity. Let's see all they have to offer first before breathing down DE's neck about more/bigger PvP.

Fair enough...

• 2 weeks later...

Thread cleaned up.

Keep comments focused on the topic, please. This thread is not for discussions on whether or not PvE or PvP should be the focus of De's attention, nor is it the place for "No PvP" comments.

The conclave feedback section, like all sections on this forum, is for constructive feedback. Not flaming, bashing, or toxicity.

Carry on.