Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disrupt Eximus Vs Melee : We Need A Way To Get Rid Of Them

HurricaneBones

As far i know, there's no way for a sword alone tenno to get rid of a distrupt eximus without losing all its energy.

I would appreciate a change in this

Eximus overhaul, maybe? I have such a solution for that. 

Link: 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/247791-enemy-eximus-overhaul-suggestions-wip-now-with-venomous-eximus-rework/ (see Shock Eximus)

The disruption should only happen if you stay in the aura for a certain amount of time, rather than periodically affecting everything that happens to be in the aura. That way, it's reliably counterable with skill while maintaining its "Oh sh--" effect on the player.

Eximus effects should be actual telegraphed attacks instead of lazily cobbled together auras

The disruption should only happen if you stay in the aura for a certain amount of time, rather than periodically affecting everything that happens to be in the aura. That way, it's reliably counterable with skill while maintaining its "Oh sh--" effect on the player.

Yes a telegraphed attack or a slowly draining aura would be nice. or both.

I'd be happy if most, if not all, enemy types that sap energy in one hit (or within distance of) would drain a percentage or smaller fixed amount of energy, while you are within their aura range or per hit on you, versus instantly taking all energy.

I know there's a couple of mobs that currently do this, but the others that take all energy in one hit or within entering their aura range, are just a bit ridiculous when you're working hard as a melee fighter, to retain your energy in order to use for channeling, and then lose all of your skilled work in a single hit unseen from behind (or through an aura range on the stairs above you perhaps).

Even with Rage equipped, that period of time that you are not allowed to absorb energy, further punishes you, because apparently losing all energy in one hit isn't enough, and will get you killed really quickly against higher level mobs.

It's pretty much a death sentence if you're unable to parkour your way out of the situation, or CC it with a good ground slam (if your weapon has that), which is probably going to be hard at that point given certain types of enemies that are producing knockdown effects at the same time (knock down being another fun topic of melee only Volts like me, but not for this post).