The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Is The Most Op Warframe!

Kato-san

What the OP is illustrating, though, is the fact that Loki has 100% melee crit rate while in invisibility. Watch the damage numbers- they are always yellow. Thus if you stacked crit damage on top of the other melee damage skills you could get some crazy high damage while in invisibility.

Edited by GrapplerBot

All frames have 100% crit while in stealth.

Also iirc stealth crits aren't real crits and crit damage doesn't apply to them.

However hits that would normally crit will be affected by crit damage while in stealth.

Edited by Puritas

What the OP is illustrating, though, is the fact that Loki has 100% melee crit rate while in invisibility. Watch the damage numbers- they are always yellow. Thus if you stacked crit damage on top of the other melee damage skills you could get some crazy high damage while in invisibility.

thank you captain obvious.

Dear OP, in order to help you speed up your skipping of intro/boss cinematic sequences I will let you in on a super secret, hit space bar twice. Once to initiate the cinematic skip, second time to confirm the skip, there is no need to scroll over the confirm button and click it with your mouse.

At the moment, every Warframe is OP ... because the power comes from the weaponry, not from the abilities... I could play a warframe without abilities and I could still do all of the missions.

The only thing that comes close to a challenge is doing the defense missions past wave 15... you kinda need a good setup to be successful here. Everything else ... not so much.

At the moment, every Warframe is OP ... because the power comes from the weaponry, not from the abilities... I could play a warframe without abilities and I could still do all of the missions.

The only thing that comes close to a challenge is doing the defense missions past wave 15... you kinda need a good setup to be successful here. Everything else ... not so much.

Bring nyx

press 3

what part of that was obvious? Most new players have no idea Loki being invisible does anything special.

this thread wasn't directed at new players, this was a thread to show superiority of a frame, and the majority of the players who play warframe don't frequent the forums, so the forums are usually clustered with ppl who already know what and how loki works, you think a new player is going to click on this one specific thread and ask what's what on their first time?

No, they're going to google it.

They may not know what it does, but they do know how to google.

I was a new player awhile back and I found out loki and ash's invisibility gives 100% crit via google.

I'm sure everyone and their mothers here knows how to google.

Hell I think the majority of the ppl who commented on this thread knows what Loki does.

oh right in case any newbies don't know and happen to click on this thread since Arlayn feels it's beyond your capacity or too difficult to google things up.

heres one of Ash on a lv 55 boss

Edited by --Sensei--

this thread wasn't directed at new players, this was a thread to show superiority of a frame, and the majority of the players who play warframe don't frequent the forums, so the forums are usually clustered with ppl who already know what and how loki works, you think a new player is going to click on this one specific thread and ask what's what on their first time?

*facepalm* oh look someone didn't know!

I didn't know that

Obviously this is something well known amongst advanced players...*Sarcasm* Heck it took me a long time to learn Wall running required holding down spacebar. I am sure something as random as Loki attacking invisible causes crit damage is highly noticeable.

Edited by Arlayn

*facepalm* oh look someone didn't know!

Obviously this is something well known amongst advanced players...*Sarcasm* Heck it took me a long time to learn Wall running required holding down spacebar. I am sure something as random as Loki attacking invisible causes crit damage is highly noticeable.

obviously he's trolling

Dat ash vid shows the difference between red and yellow crits that I was talking about in my post =P

thank you captain obvious

thank you captain obvious

well maybe if people like you didn't make poorly worded misleading posts like

I was a new player awhile back and I found out loki and ash's invisibility gives 100% crit via google.

I wouldn't feel the need to clarify for when this shows up on google

lol... who would have thought of looking it up on google? That's like never having played Skyrim, and looking up how to get Namira to become your companion. You know I came across that companion by pure chance I had no idea she even existed till I did some random adventuring.

well maybe if people like you didn't make poorly worded misleading posts like

I wouldn't feel the need to clarify for when this shows up on google

my post wasn't misleading or poorly worded, what part of "loki's/Ash's invisibility giving 100% crit chance" don't you get?

Edited by DERebecca
Removed rant