The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Wants Vauban Prime?

(PSN)Taquinas7

I fully realize that if Vauban Prime were to happen, it wouldn't be an option until update 16 at the earliest. This is a just a thread to see how many people would actually want a Vauban Prime, I know I do. Leave your votes for yes or no and if you want leave some concept art for what a Vauban Prime would look like.

Vauban Prime will be the last "guaranteed" Prime. Devs have said this, all those after him have a small chance at it. At for how he will look, only time will tell. They are becoming better at making the Warframes look like outstanding eye candy, the later, the better.

yeah no. I think the primes need to stop. Maybe volt and no other frame needs a prime version. Priming all the frames would be a huge turn off. And defeat the purpose of even coming out with a regular frame.

Edited by SoulDust

Don't worry he would only be found in "Prime Alert" missions that have a 5% chance of appearing every three weeks and once you complete them have a 50% chance to give you one of the four needed parts. He also needs 10 Argon Prime's to be built that have a half life of 30 minutes.

Farm up buddies.

Epic question : how you are suppose to get Vauban prime ? Super RNG prime alert ? or Extreme RNG void?I don't know for you but both seem same

It'll be a RNG on top of another RNG. In the T5 Void where you must get a key from Vay Hek who has a chance to drop a part to build the key where you need to collect 3 pieces to build the first Triforce part part of the Booben Triforce key. The Booben Triforce key require three Triforce parts to make. When you build the key it generates a Random T5 key. You can only get 1 Booben Prime part from a different mission. So lets say Exterminate, Capture, Defence and Interception. The percentage drop will be 1.7% chance to drop a Booben Prime part/bp.

Have fun.

Next Primes are probably gonna be Nyx and Saryn, and then it would most likely be Ash and Volt.  Vauban would be much later and if DE goes at the current rate of releasing a new Prime every 3 or so months then you should probably make some plans for the next year to year and half while waiting for Vauban Prime, unless for some reason or other they decide to pick up the pace at which Primes are released, which I really don't see happening.