Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Anyone Ever Wonder Why Vor Speaks Proper English In The Void?

Doforcash

Vor Speak Space Russian before he enter the Void, after that he speak English.

but the Corruptor been stay in the void for like a freaking century and all they ever said is " aaAHHHH ... aaAHHHH ... aaaAHH..."

is this ever bothering you guy ?

Vor's not corrupted is he? He's gone super sayjin or something right?

Mobs speak their language. Only the bosses bother to speak in ours because they're talking to us. Some mobs yell 'at' us in their own language but it's more-so an exclamation than it is communication, like John McClain yelling "yippie kay yay @(&*@#$#!" to a bunch of germans.

Edited by VKhaun

Vor's not corrupted is he? He's gone super sayjin or something right?

Mobs speak their language. Only the bosses bother to speak in ours because they're talking to us. Some mobs yell 'at' us in their own language but it's more-so an exclamation than it is communication, like John McClain yelling "yippie kay yay @(&*@#$#!" to a bunch of germans.

I believe Vor is corrupted.

I think he will become a corrupted boss after his lore (Vor's Prize), just like how Alad V is going to become the leader of the Infested

I think he will become a corrupted boss after his lore (Vor's Prize), just like how Alad V is going to become the leader of the Infested

Alad V, LEADER OF THE INFESTED?!

I hope he'll take back J3 Golem, and then the golem eats him and becomes stronger, controlling both corpus and infested units... That'd be cool

Vor is also speaking in English in Mercury, which is shame. I like the Vor with Grineer language better.

idk he finally speaks english in mercury and now the text actually makes sense.

oh snap, i didn't know this before made this threat, so sorry guy XD 

Hus Janis key also functions as a Universal Translator so while he is actually speaking his native space russian we hear him in proper English thanks to jis translating key. Technology has advanced greatly.

I haven't watched the latest livestreams. Is it said somewhere that Alad V is going to be the leader of THE Infested? I've understood he's just controlling some Infested. It's weird though because I also understood that the mutalist osprey was his creation but all infested now have it so I don't know...

I haven't watched the latest livestreams. Is it said somewhere that Alad V is going to be the leader of THE Infested? I've understood he's just controlling some Infested. It's weird though because I also understood that the mutalist osprey was his creation but all infested now have it so I don't know...

He gets infested, yet he still retains some remnants of his former self or something. I had an idea for an infested assassin to be an infested Grineer or Corpus who still holds a grudge against you, and thus hunts you down through the solar system to wreck revenge.

Edited by PeripheralVisionary

In fact, the Vor was my fav boss as he was speaking that Space Russian language... now he is just... meh -1 for DE for that.

I loved the way how he was speaking his own language in Mercury but now he is just another "target" to kill... before he was really something to remember [i wish all grinnier bosses would speak their language, including Vay hek... imagine his voice and that language]

For me, it breaks the lore

You see, two times a charm. 

Kill Vor twice to send him to the Void. 

Thats what I thought, but everything states "Towards the end of The Call, Captain Vor is bisected at the waist by a newly-awakened Tenno. After an indeterminate amount of time, his Orokin Key starts to revive him, ultimately linking his separated body together via a swirling mass of energy."

Thats what I thought, but everything states "Towards the end of The Call, Captain Vor is bisected at the waist by a newly-awakened Tenno. After an indeterminate amount of time, his Orokin Key starts to revive him, ultimately linking his separated body together via a swirling mass of energy."

And then in the tutorial, we got wrecked by Captain Vor himself. 

Sometimes, I believe the trailers' contents are just meant for dramatic scenes and action. 

Vor ''isn't Vor'' anymore in Void, he is mostly energy provided by the Neural Sentry, which is also the reason he is immortal (he always says he will come back). I think that the energy gave him all kinds of cool powers and also taught him speak English lol.

Edited by Taikaponi