Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heavy Caliber Needs A Change

AttackNitro

I wish it had stayed as a recoil increase, and they'd just found a new way for it to effect continuous weapons. Heck, I can still use it on my Ignis without issue, so it didn't completely fix the problem it was meant to anyway.

Besides, with it back to the old form, people might actually have a use for stabilizer and steady hands.

Heavy Calibur should increase recoil not decrease accuracy.

Not only does it make no sense for heavy calibur to decrease accuracy, it makes already overpowered weapons even better than other weapons like snipers or bows (that rely on precision).

Sniping is already completely worthless in this game, and the heavy calibur mod only makes it worse by giving more damage to weapons that are already easier to use and do more DPS.

NO because then I need to use 2 mod slots to get the same advantage that a non precision weapon gets from heavy cal

"THIS MOD DOES NOT HELP MY BUILD AND I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO USE 2 MODS FOR THE SAME EFFECT, I NEED THIS TO HAPPEN BECAUSE I NEED IT AND SHUT UP."

I wish it had stayed as a recoil increase, and they'd just found a new way for it to effect continuous weapons. Heck, I can still use it on my Ignis without issue, so it didn't completely fix the problem it was meant to anyway.

Besides, with it back to the old form, people might actually have a use for stabilizer and steady hands.

Yep, that's another excellent point. Ignis and Flux Rifle were named as candidates to abuse the mod, and yet are both considered to now benefit from the loss of accuracy. Ignis gains a larger spread, sort of does the sweeping for you, while Flux Rifle relieves itself of the "too-accurate" complex.