Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If? The Warframe Anti-Hype Thread

Creamydessert

- No update to standard gameplay. As usual, this will upset me. 
- Disapointing and utterly pointless kubrows. Will spawn many, many threads. 
- New tileset won't be fully optimised for quite some time
- Ship will be overhyped. Strangely I think ships won't fail; But they won't be as amazing as some would like. 
- New UI is a bugfest. 
- New frame won't be balanced for at least another major update. 

Everything you've ever worked for in warframe can be deleted, "DE has no obligation to you" [ quoted from games Open beta Agreement ]

You understand and agree that playing the Game is at your own risk, that you know that the Game may include known or unknown bugs, and that Digital Extremes has no obligations to you with respect to the Game, including and without limitation any obligation to provide such games to you in the future at no charge. 

Godspeed :D

First Prime Warframes....

Then prime weapons.....

After which Prime Sentinels....

Then Primed Kubrows who are just one mission less lazy....

Then we have prime ship components - 10% of time of waiting, 90% longer time to craft, comes with a gold finish that will shine so bright till the FPS just committed suicide.....

Then we have prime ships..... Good Game to grinding..... Gotta Prime them all!

Ship modules will be locked behind 3 RNG walls and can only be built with 100 argon crystals each. Did I forget to mention that they are also clan tech and take a full week to build? Because why not, right?

The new warframe will be fun to play for the first week or so, not long after it shall be branded as mastery fodder. The same will probably go for the new weapons like the Silva Aegis, which will have fancy animations and look cool but offer no new mechanics or game-changing elements at all. Btw, expect some of that lovely RNG with the warframe parts and the Sword & Board stance, because this is how DE ' want to decrease the RNG in the game', so let`s just roll with it.

When you start up the game, it has a 50% chance of crashing, because they just had to over-accessorize the ship with pointless bling and make users with low-end rigs rage hard. Of course, the game will also probably crash when you enter a mission or extract, because the engine cannot handle the new extraction cutscenes for some god-forsaken reason.

Approximately 5 hotfixes shall be released when U14 hits, each one rolling back certain changes or being an entire novel-size list of ' tweaks ' that should`ve been included in U14 anyway.

Everything you just read must be taken with a grain of salt. Failure to do so will brand you as butthurt and humourless. Have a nice day!

Account reset suddenly happened (to everyone).

Exactly what I thought when I saw Devstream #31. If Vor's Prize kills all my 600h efforts only to make the "new players' experience" better, I'm done with this.

Edited by Scarab14

Before you can take your Kubrow along with you on runs, you need to spend platinum/credits on a blueprint vaccine to prevent it from getting diseases from germs on the outside. You also need to grind for the ingredients in those blueprints by scanning plants on Earth.

Oh, and after getting all that stuff and vaccinating your pet, there is still a 50/50 chance of it getting sick on its first run, and dying shortly afterwards.

You have to farm new resources to make your ship, then wait 3 days for it to finish. After that you need more of the new resources to build parts of your ship. Now wait 3 more days. Now you can start quest to get Kubrows cloning in lab by first hunting tons of Kubrows til they drop thst one quest piece. Yay you can clone Kubrows now, wait 3 days. Finally you got you kubrow.

PET FOOD, PET ANIMATION FEATURES, DIFFERENT FIR PATTERNS STUCK BEHINF PLATINUM LOLOLOL LOL 100PLAT EACH. YOU WANT TO BE ABLE TO USE AS PATTERNS IN BATTLE!? SURE YOU CAN TAKE EM AT LEVEL 1 BUT THEY DIE EASY AND ONLY GET EXPLORER FOR THEORY OWN KILLS, GET THE NEW KUBROWS BATTLE PACKAGE 710 SO THEY CAN ACTUALLY KILL S#&$. BOB GOING TO GO SHOWER IN ALL THIS CASH.

About the ships. I feel like, if I don't own one, I'm gonna be thrown into space right after logging in. At least we have a place (one we don't have to pay/grind for) to rest our buttocks, for now at least.

Also the modules in the ship, I'm sure they're gonna take 3 days to be built and will need a ridiculous amount of argon. Oh it might as well be like Skyrim Homestead.

And about these new doggies. I'm gonna get one. But if it dies if I can't log in everyday to feed it nanospores, I'm not gonna get another. A Sentinel can shoot and guess what, it can vacuum ammo too, so why won't I chose a sentinel over doggies?

Did I mention everything takes three days to build?

snip

"GSDAkatsuki has been kicked"

Edited by Noioiy

Everything you've ever worked for in warframe can be deleted, "DE has no obligation to you" [ quoted from games Open beta Agreement ]

You understand and agree that playing the Game is at your own risk, that you know that the Game may include known or unknown bugs, and that Digital Extremes has no obligations to you with respect to the Game, including and without limitation any obligation to provide such games to you in the future at no charge. 

Godspeed :D

Wow.

So the "beta excuse" is actually part of the legal agreement. oO

That's the reason why they'll never get out of beta...

Back on topic.

U14 = more unpolished features, and the bugs that come with (my bet is on 4 hotfixes, just in the first week) 

Kubrows are just another useless, rng-heavy feature that DE will monetize on, i.e: genome trading.

The spaceship is just another fancy background for the UI, i.e: space skybox

Vor's Prize is just another random low-level mission 90% of the players will rush, myself included.

It's been like that for over a year now.

And yet there's still a tiny part of me that expects it's gonna be different this time...

Account reset suddenly happened (to everyone).

Not gonna happen anytime soon. Definitely not before Xbox version release and probably not till the end of next year

And yet there's still a tiny part of me that expects it's gonna be different this time...

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?

Edited by WhisperByte

I, for one, look forward to my Kubrow repeatedly running off cliffs and failing to aggro enemies that are standing five feet away from him.

Also the new frame's ult sounds completely useless. It's not even something you have to try before you say anything about it; there simply aren't enough interactable objects on the game's maps to make this a useful or threatening ability. It's like it was made for a completely different game.

Edited by Noble_Cactus

When i had heard about kubrows for the first time, i immediately thought about some kinda reverse engineered corpus proxy dog-like creature. 

To my disappointment, kubrows are ugly stupid dogs, that behave like a mix tamagochi and god knows what else.

So, no hype for me there.

Also, new UI is pretty, but hellova clunky, have you seen new star map, surely designed for gamepads and not m+kb ?

No hype there either.

I suppose it's a sign that DE knows their PC playerbase is floundering, and that their last hope is to tap into the PS4/XBone community.

Edited by Noble_Cactus

I, for one, look forward to my Kubrow repeatedly running off cliffs and failing to aggro enemies that are standing five feet away from him.

Also the new frame's ult sounds completely useless. It's not even something you have to try before you say anything about it; there simply aren't enough interactable objects on the game's maps to make this a useful or threatening ability. It's like it was made for a completely different game.

I mpretty sure they never said if its an ult or not.