Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rubedo And All Other Pc Exclusive Items

(PSN)iBoiz

Question

I've read that pc to ps4 account transfer should be possible after both hit U14.

Does anyone know if DE mentioned anything about also being able to transfer pc exclusives such as Rubedo Skin, Excalibur Prime etc?

The reason Im asking is because I realized there is a Rubedo skins sale at the Steam so Im thinking if I should purchase it. Also, does anyone know if its possible to trade these Rubedo skins because I see that these are sold by regular players.

Edited by (PS4)iBoiz

6 answers to this question

They arent tradable in warframe. You can trade/sell them through steam but not in warframe itself.

Ans as far as I know all PC exclusives will be transfered to PS4 if you do the migration. Including founders gear. But for steam items I have no idea since they are steam exclusive. Maybe if steam is ever added to PS4 as an app or whatever (I think this was a thing for the PS3) then it might be possible for steam exclusive items to show up on PS4 warframe. But other than that I do not know.

thanks, I guess there is no need to buy these rubedo skins then :D

I'm not entirely sure myself, but I was under the impression that those items are part of your inventory so they'd get transferred along with the rest of your items. Like the above, I'm not sure, but some of the Rubedo Skins are wicked cheap right now so I'd buy 'em anyways. It's like 2$ or something like that I think.

Those skins are unlocked as long as your PC WF account is connected with steam. If you get rid of them on steam, or get rid of the connection, they're gone.

I'm assuming the connection would be broken when your progress is transfered to ps4.

Unless DE somehow pulls off a PS4 Warframe - Steam connection, I doubt those would be transfered to PS4.

Those skins are unlocked as long as your PC WF account is connected with steam. If you get rid of them on steam, or get rid of the connection, they're gone.

I'm assuming the connection would be broken when your progress is transfered to ps4.

Unless DE somehow pulls off a PS4 Warframe - Steam connection, I doubt those would be transfered to PS4.

I didn't know they disappeared when you lost the connection with Steam. That's actually a little bit disappointing, but if that's the case, I'm going to have to agree that they probably won't be able to transfer those items. Kinda sucks for people with rarer Phased items that want to transfer.