Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Are There Tenno Midgets?

WayToDawn96

Actually that poster is in the right...

It is an offensive notion even though it clearly wasn't meant that way.

The title uses a slur which many little people would also find offensive.

It's akin to using the n-word.

Exactly this.

When asking what is the most offensive thing anyone can call you, many Little People (such as myself) will answer 'the M word' (Midget). To most of us it is very derogatory and demeaning to hear. Many of us compare the M word to the N word. Just saying, never know who you will offend. 

The idea of little warfamres would be cool, just not called midgets.

Edited by (PS4)Kamranos

Hope you don't play borderlands then, and if this proposal offends you then you really need to work on yourself.

I don't play borderlands and I don't see how that has anything to do with the term that is used in the title.  The forum is usually very clear about using derogatory names to label a group of people. Doesn't mean I need to work on myself, it means others need to be a little more respectful. 

Hope you don't play borderlands then, and if this proposal offends you then you really need to work on yourself.

For whatever reason my brain thought of violence against you simply because you are too stupid to see social implications of your words as they are inappropriate and distorted in reasoning.

Reality is, the poster you were replying to never conveyed any kind of over-sensitive reactions and kept their input civil. Though they may not be tall in stature, this person still towers over your warped little world view.

Edited by ViLeDeth

mini-tenno? I think I'd be to busy laughing at myself to actually be any good on a mission. 

Knee high tenno running through hopping around and shooting at everything, what could possibly go wrong hehe.

perfect idea for next april fools