Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syandanas. (Clipping Issues)

Psychotoxin

Could DE please fix atleast the Yamako syandana clipping issue?

2gxia0g.jpg

I mean, other syandanas might spaz out, but none of them just punch through my frame`s guts. I don`t understand why is there an extra long part on the Yamako that`s in a fixed position.

its been extremely talked about and i have no freaking clue why its not fixed yet

im honestly surprised that DE have no fixed this yet. im guessing they are just waiting to U14 for this to get fixed

The physics only seem to glitch in the arsenal, as far as I am aware of. Most Syandanas clip through your warframe less often in missions.

no they are also glitched in game - there has never been a case in witch something is bugged in arsenal and its does not effect things in game

Alot of syandanas and other equipment needs to be fixed, but you gotta take into consideration that DE cant read every thread that is created, if you want to get your message across, contact and DE member through forum messages. that is the only way for them to learn whats wrong alot faster and easier and gives them time to fix it in further updates. 

Alot of syandanas and other equipment needs to be fixed, but you gotta take into consideration that DE cant read every thread that is created, if you want to get your message across, contact and DE member through forum messages. that is the only way for them to learn whats wrong alot faster and easier and gives them time to fix it in further updates. 

Could`ve done that, but i`ll do it after U14 (if it`s not adressed by then), and i think they have already received multiple complaints on this issue alone.

and i know that there are a lot of other things wrong, that`s why i decided to post this in the forums.

Sayandanas, or actually anything that "hangs" off my Warframes or their weapons in the arsenal screen have gone into monkey spasms for as long as I've been playing this game. Luckily they don't do it during missions. It's one of the most painfully obvious "yeah this is still beta-rific" indicators in the game, and there is no way DE has not been aware of the problem for months.