The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

If DE make the right choice, I will drink vodka! A lot of vodka! a lot of vodka! 1 So much vodka! And I will make his vodka bears! And if you do not! I will drink more vodka! Your loyal fan of Russia! DE I love you! (sorry for my English) I salute you! I believe that you do not make this mistake! With love from Russia! :****

What an amazing oppurtunity DE has here, if they play this right.... Such a strong and united community, I have never witnessed anything quite like this.

This feels special, and we have a cause, games matter!

shill pls

Well, at least PW would actually offer founders primes to PS4 players. Probably will cost $200 for each, Excalibur, lato and skana, but still would be better than crapping in the face by DE.

That said, isn't PW publishing Warframe in China? And bear in mind, Perfect World Online is alive and happy. Of course it's P2W, but I myself was starting to feel bad about buying Prime Access packs, even though I've been thinking about getting full Loki one. See, you pay quite a lot, but everything that you get anyone who paid nothing can get for free in the void. To me it defeats the purpose to a degree.

no one cares about ps4.. sorry. and ur envy about a damn founder pack is even worse. just leave already.  welcome to gaming were its normal that other platforms or countrys have exclusive stuff. no matter if it is a frame. or a special skin or something else. you will find that in ANY game

also mastery 8 (for now) is all u need. so the "but ma mastery points.." argument is also useless

btt:  F*** PW