The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

If there is anything I can sign that will help prevent PW's purchase, let me at it. I almost spent $1000 on this game and didn't plan to stop, but if I see Perfect World's label anywhere near it, I'll uninstall immediately. They've ruined some of my favorite games.

Like daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn this thread exploded fast (reply number)...and I fully agree.

PW is one of the bigger evils of gaming. 

Gameforge/BigPoint/PW are all pests that ruin gaming ._.

BigPoint would be even worse than PW...but PW is certainly already in the circles of hell.

Edited by Shehriazad

If the worst comes to worst we will start R.I.P Thread that players will post time they have played and maybe when they start something like:

IGN

Started playing :

Time Spend in game :

Stopt playing :

Cause of Death/Stopt playing : PWE nuff said

I used to Play blr a lot and I know what PWE is like. I just can't belive this is going to happen. Digital extremes didn't develope warframe for nothing but Money, they decided to go without a publisher when they started Warframe because they didn't want all this bad stuff to happen.

Right now I refuse to trust this announcements, DE is not going to let warframe or us down.

Still it would be helpfull to have at least one official Statement.

I'd rather have Sony or EA jump in to create compitiion against Perfect World. 

On another note.  Does anyone know how many outstanding shares of Digital Extreme's are available and at what price?

Let us, the gamer's, take over and set DE run it's own course.

Donated money? Really? Do you know what that word means? Because getting digital currency and items for it is a transaction last time I checked.

Whoops, you are right. Used the wrong word, thanks for correcting me :P

The stock values match to within 0.20 of each other. What are you suggesting?

A food company and a company specialized in exports and baby stuff.

Are they trying to sell a license for warframe off DE to have their own copy of Warframe in their country?

A german company published Aion of NCSoft here, so they had to buy the game of them.

Both clients were different, the german company made Aion from true free2play to pay2win.

It this the case, too?

I'd rather have Sony or EA jump in to create compitiion against Perfect World. 

In my personal experience: Do not think of that again.

EA will make it the same way.

Edited by NoSpax

If there is anything I can sign that will help prevent PW's purchase, let me at it. I almost spent $1000 on this game and didn't plan to stop, but if I see Perfect World's label anywhere near it, I'll uninstall immediately. They've ruined some of my favorite games.

Everyone so far shares your exact feelings - regardless of spending amount. Pretty sure DE would not volunteer on any PW deals, they've experienced similar reactions earlier and know that for sure by now that all the true tennos appreciate their independence the most of all.