Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

So, your work isn't meaningful to you? If so, that's too bad. There's nothing more satisfying than drawing something great and keeping it, slowly weaving a universe around it full of life and lore. I mean, if that's what you do, then I don't care.

We the people, of the game Warframe, in order to form a more perfect F2P, establish fairness, insure no overpriced cosmetics, provide for the common player, promote the petitions, and secure the hope of no lotteries, do tell Perfect World Entertainment to get the f*** out.

I am an artist as well. I also take pride in my work (I spend 6 hours everyday in my studio after school. I don't sleep much lol.) But I usually just sell my work or donate it to charity auctions because the only purpose that painting served to me was to improve my skills .

company =/= artwork.

They sell it because it's the easiest way to get rid of their company and to get funds to start a new company from the ground up. It's called entrepreneurshiYes 

Yes I know, but what I'm curious about is why sell it, is in the red or are just breaking even? If not I couldn't possibly understand the logic behind selling, unless they want out of the gaming business eniterly(how do you spell it). 

So PW is looking to buy all the shares then.

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-outstanding-shares.htm

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-shares-outstanding.htm#didyouknowout

Read, man. Learn. Don't fall sway to emotion. Emotion's great and all, but it can lead you to flying off a cliff and smashing so hard into the water, your organs tear through your skin.

DE. What is even happening. Don't claim to care about the community, and then not respond. 

Warframe, is literally my favorite game. I've spent upwards of 300 dollars on purchasing things because I'm impatient.But that's not the point- The point is, given any time I could have earned those things. Warframe is the face, the holy leader, of a good free to play model. I don't have to grind a million missions to unlock things permanently (See: Nosgoth (Which is still a good game)) or just /Grind a million hours for anything/ (See Hawken, another pretty damn good game, even if the in game credits are slow to come by). No. I grind maybe five hours for a rare mod- not because I need to do it. but because I want to.

The Currency+? I don't even have to spend money, necessarily, to get it. I can just offer up something rare on the market. Make it bit by bit. The Currency+ Doesn't lie about it's value. 15 platinum to the dollar. Five dollars to impatient the cheapest frames, and much less to drop on cosmetics.

Bundles. New frames. Constant updates (Absolutely constant (Once a week is better than some WEBCOMICS manage and that's SAYING something.) Wednesday is one of my favorite days of the week because of this game..You guys are fair, and constant, and you see and hear us.

Don't let this game become the face of corruption for money. Don't let it become the face of pay to win. Don't let it become the face of wasted potential.

You know what we're saying. You know what we want. Now listen.

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-outstanding-shares.htm

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-shares-outstanding.htm#didyouknowout

Read, man. Learn. Don't fall sway to emotion. Emotion's great and all, but it can lead you to flying off a cliff and smashing so hard into the water, your organs tear through your skin.

ok, and does buying all the outstanding shares give PW some say in the company?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Legitimately scared now.  I have to say that if PWE takes over any control of DE, or Warframe (and I usually am careful about making these statements). I will be done. Forever. I will move on to something else. I support DE and Warframe is my favorite grind since 2012 for a reason.  DE is a respectable company.  This will cease if PW gets involved.  I'm sure most people reading this are aware why that is.  Please, do whats best for the players.  Make the right decision.

Guest Tehnoobshow

So, your work isn't meaningful to you? If so, that's too bad. There's nothing more satisfying than drawing something great and keeping it, slowly weaving a universe around it full of life and lore. I mean, if that's what you do, then I don't care.

I guess it's more of a Toronto-area thing then.

Guest Tehnoobshow

Yes I know, but what I'm curious about is why sell it, is in the red or are just breaking even? If not I couldn't possibly understand the logic behind selling, unless they want out of the gaming business eniterly(how do you spell it).

It's because maintaining a company is boring and creating a company is fun.

It's because maintaining a company is boring and creating a company is fun.

That explains so much about why companies are so horribly mismanaged these days, then. Just grab your bonus out of the dead bodies of your employees and leave, is that it?