Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tulzscha,

Un1337ninj4

Go to sleep man, I don't care what kind of deity your name derives from. After reading the threads you've read it's a wonder you haven't snapped at someone yet!

... But then again.... You've also dealt with all the previous "fun" times in these forums, built of some stern stuff I'll give you that.

EDIT: I appreciate all the mods' hard work (Especially the efforts of our favorite Doge-neer, Letter13, for his valiant attempts of calming the commune down at least a notch or two), but sleep is needed at some point.

Edited by Un1337ninj4

In my honest opinion, there are some moderators who have not logged in in quite some time. I feel like they should be stripped of their status and be given to people who are a little more active in the Forums.

I personally would like to see Archistopheles or PsychedelicSnake become moderators. :S

But I do love Tulzscha, and I love Letter13. They do a good job keeping things in order around here, so kudos to them. :)

EDIT: I appreciate all the mods' hard work, but sleep is needed at some point.

The sentiment is well received, my mortal form of bone and gristle does rest when needed. Also, thread title edited for typo, lest certain deities be offended. :)

You don't scare the Tulzcha. He is everywhere.

Well, I try to oversee all subforums the best I can.

Not only the forums. But also our clan.

Hey I never even see you on Teamspeak anymore!

Outer Gods are above your concept of sleep, of rest.

Their very presence in this world ensures that ours is not to last long.

Prepare yourselves, a pillar of green hellfire will burst from the earth.

And when it does, be ready to perish.

The universe will forget we were ever here.

We are nothing in the cosmos at large.

Nothing.

Edited by MageMeat

Wait, isn't he the Fifth God of Chaos? Either that or he is Tzeentch himself, the God of Change, Evolution, Intrigue and Sorcery, The Changer of Ways. Or The Mover of Topics, Editor of Titles and Locker of Threads. He resides in his Crystal Labyrinth Forum.

P.S. 8 letters in Tzeentch and 8 in Tulzscha. Coincidence? I think not!

EDIT: He did it again! This thread is now in Off Topic!

Edited by RoboticBanana1

Wait, isn't he the Fifth God of Chaos? Either that or he is Tzeentch himself, the God of Change, Evolution, Intrigue and Sorcery, The Changer of Ways. Or The Mover of Topics, Editor of Titles and Locker of Threads. He resides in his Crystal Labyrinth Forum.

Well, Tzeench is an ever-shifting mass of energy and faces, eternally whispering and speaking in cryptic words. He originates from the Warhammer 40000 universe, active since 1987.

And Tulzscha is a mass of green flame that likes to travel to the center of planets and burst out like a geyser. He comes from the Cthulhu Mythos, which has been around since 1928.

I don't know about the resemblance.

Edited by MageMeat

Well, Tzeench is an ever-shifting mass of energy and faces, eternally whispering and speaking in cryptic words.

And Tulzscha is a mass of green flame that likes to travel to the center of planets and burst out like a geyser.

I don't know about the resemblance.

So... not a God. He's likely a sentient, powerful manifestation of Warp energy. Almost a God but didn't quite get there, unlike Slaanesh. He/She/It is probably Tulzscha's Warp-cousin.

Outer Gods are above your concept of sleep, of rest.

Their very presence in this world ensures that ours is not to last long.

Prepare yourselves, a pillar of green hellfire will burst from the earth.

And when it does, be ready to perish.

The universe will forget we were ever here.

We are nothing in the cosmos at large.

Nothing.

Excellent, you know the lore of old. Sweet oblivion awaits us when our masters reclaim this world.

My IGN is a Lovecraft reference, the name given to the deity in "The Festival". Incidentally I'm also a big WH40K nerd, Tzeentch and Slaanesh are my two favorite Chaos Gods, I keep a collection of Thousand Sons and Emperor's Children Chaos Space Marine minis. :)

I didn't move this thread here BTW - it was already in Off Topic.

Excellent, you know the lore of old. Sweet oblivion awaits us when our masters reclaim this world.

My IGN is a Lovecraft reference, the name given to the deity in "The Festival". Incidentally I'm also a big WH40K nerd, Tzeentch and Slaanesh are my two favorite Chaos Gods, I keep a collection of Thousand Sons and Emperor's Children Chaos Space Marine minis. :)

I didn't move this thread here BTW - it was already in Off Topic.

But, what's up with your profile pic?