Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Game Will You Pick Up Next?

z.ck

Given Steve's twilight-hour PR-speak post about the PWE acquisition and the community's stance on the deal, I'm curious what games people will start playing next?

Steam's summer sale just concluded so I've been playing SP/Co-op titles like Splinter Cell Blacklist and straight up FPS like CSGO...  

So, tell me about the game's you're playing instead!

Unless they delete our gear or make it all have an expiration date if no "additional payment" is made, etc.  I'm probably going to still play Warframe.  

That dream of owning 700+ weapons/warframes to get to MR30 may not come true, but whatever I never really knew if it was going to come true anyways.

Other games?  Well.  Who knows.  Part of the dev team might separate and make Wargrate or something.  I'll probably Grand Master that only to have it bought out by an evil mega corporation a year and a half later too.

XD

Edited by sushidubya

Most likely Destiny. I won't have to manage my time equally between the it and WarFrame, at least.

Actually, this is the one plus side that I see.  Now, we just need to persuade Activision/Bungie to finish the PC port.  Although, it felt great on my PS4.

Too much time and money (soooo much money...) invested in Warframe that it is far too early to jump on the doomsayer wagon for me.

I'm in your boat, but everything about Steve's post sent my BS meter over 9000.  Hundreds of dollars invested or not, I'd rather play something stable that has a bright future ahead of it.

pay day 2, war craft 2, fall out games, maybe give lol another spin. dayz (MOD), gmod, gw2 just to name a few. :3

Ah yes! I forgot about PD2.  A bunch of friends and I bought it while it was on sale.  Thank you, Steam Summer Sale, for softening the blow of the impending doom of our beloved F2P.

Too much time and money (soooo much money...) invested in Warframe that it is far too early to jump on the doomsayer wagon for me.

This.

I'll wait until I see changes that ruin the game before crying and running off because I don't like a company.

As far as fast paced Third person shooters with a great F2P model goes...No I don't have anything lined up in that area. I'll likely stick to TF2 after the Warframe boat sinks however. That is probably the closest I can get.

On top of that Valve isn't in any position to be bought out, they're too big of a company for that.

Edited by spidey2092