Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Freedom Palette This Year?

Deidaku

Easter, Haloween, Valentine's, Saint Patrick's day etc are all celebrated by multiple countrys, who celebrates the 4th jul?  pretty sure its 1 or at a push 2.

those limited purchaces i dont think count either, they were limited and now gone.

Edited by Methanoid

Easter, Haloween, Valentine's, Saint Patrick's day etc are all celebrated by multiple countrys, who celebrates the 4th jul?  pretty sure its 1 or at a push 2.

those limited purchaces i dont think count either, they were limited and now gone.

They still exist!

You can't deny they exist!

they dont?  it says they were pulled and limited, same deal as the excal proto skin etc.

they "did" exist yeah...

Of course the proto skin exists or I wouldn't have it anymore.

Somewhere the colour palette exists it's just "limited" and let's not get started on the limited thing the only reason they're probably not bringing it back is because people would cry that it's too expensive and they'd have probably made it something that costs credits like the Shamrock.

Of course the proto skin exists or I wouldn't have it anymore.

Somewhere the colour palette exists it's just "limited" and let's not get started on the limited thing the only reason they're probably not bringing it back is because people would cry that it's too expensive and they'd have probably made it something that costs credits like the Shamrock.

it exists if you got it previous yeah but for those that didnt, its as good as not there.

It's kind of silly to not release something you already made. Especially since it takes a variable change to make it appear again. Well maybe two.

Edited by Trajhenkhetlive

It's kind of silly to not release something you already made. Especially since it takes a variable change to make it appear again. Well maybe two.

sounds like a minefield for the reasoning behing limited specials and exclusives.