Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Kind Of Pets Do You Wanna See Added?

FadingFX

-snip-

So far, Sentinels and Kubrows is quite enough. As they can be versatile in every aspect. (Especially multiple variations of Kubrows.)

No offense, but i don't see how you need another pet.

-snip-

Well strictly speaking, we don't need -any- pets. You can get along fine without any of the sentinels, and I suspect that will be true of the Kubrow as well. They aren't exactly necessary, but they're nice to have around. And as for wanting more pets, people have different tastes and like variety. Not everyone is into dogs, which the Kubrow essentially are, but still, having some kind of animal would be a nice change of pace from having a floaty shoulder-drone.

So we don't need another. But now that the system is in place (or will be Soon™), it'd be nice to have more options along those lines. Even if they're functionally the same, it's another level of customizability. Which is always nice.

That's my reason for supporting more animal pets in Warframe. Don't need them, but I'd like to have them and we already have a system in place for getting and customizing them. So why not?

• 3 weeks later...

I want a Lizard-creature-thingermabob that chills out on me (like on my shoulders, arm, waist, whatever), and instead of doin damage (cus i've got that part covered) he would have some abilities.

Here are some abilities he could have:

shield recharge,

revives you once at the cost of his life,

increased armor,

enemy radar, chance to block melee "grab" from scorpions and ancients,

health regen (not team health regen just you) that would last a few seconds and have a cooldown like any companion abilities,

chance to reflect grenades that are thrown at you (man i hate those things)

Any of those thing would be cool to have on my lizard-creature-thing.

Perhaps some other kind of repurposed, genetically modified creature based off of earth animals...I had an idea for an Orokin Dragon-Eel, which floats and slithers through the air unlike normal eels which swim through water, in much the same way a Desert Skate dwells in the sand when once they lived on the seafloor.

I'll make a forum post about it someday.