Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Suggestions On Headsets?

BizarreFetalChimpanzee

I finally have money that I can throw at a new headset since my current one is only useful for its microphone (speakers are dead). A friend of mine recommended a Turtlebeach Z22, though I'd like to know some other good suggestions before I go out and make a purchase.

My budget is 90$, and that includes a 9% sales tax if bought in store or whatever shipping costs I may encounter online.

I have the Plantronics GameCom 780. Brilliant set of headphones. Had them for a year now, does not look like will break any time soon (very sturdy), the cable is thick and very very good.

Has technically 7 mini mics on the microphone 2-3 are to block out external noises and the sound quality is very good. It comes with 7.1 channel virtualization and the headphone will change your experience in competitive games.

The overall quality of speakers and microphone are outstanding for the price :)

Battlefield 3,4 are much better can actually hear footsteps in CS:GO as well, extremely useful. I also played DayZ and you will know precisely what weapon somebody is using when shooting, where they are and distance.

Very cheap and very good, recommended 10/10

EDIT: Here is what I have: http://www.amazon.com/Plantronics-GameCom-780-Surround-Headset/dp/B006ZS5ATM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1404572262&sr=8-2&keywords=gamescom+780

EDIT 2: Reading some reviews of people who had problems in their build quality. I can assure you that if your head is not like this guy, you should be fine but you can always return within 30 days no reason due to Amazon's policy.

call-saul-huell.jpg

EDIT 3: I just realized I have been ninja'd 

Edited by noveltyhero

Don't go with Turtle beaches unless you plan to spend big bucks, and even then there are better opions.

It has been my experience that cheaper Turle Beach Headphones are made from tissue paper and Raditz

Don't go with Turtle beaches unless you plan to spend big bucks, and even then there are better opions.

It has been my experience that cheaper Turle Beach Headphones are made from tissue paper and Raditz

lol but raditz made the blood fountain