Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We're Not Noble People When You Think Of It...

-We kill for money, letting planets be controlled by whoever pays us more.

-We killed our 'makers', slaughtering them when they praised us in a ceremony,

-We constantly steal resources from ships (circuits, plastids etc.)

- We SOON gonna be able to kill all kubrows in a den, steal their egg, and make it our attack dog.

- We kill bosses over and over to get Warframe parts from them.

-We "defend" a cryopod just to abandon it 5 waves later.

-We take control of Solar Rails, just to fight over them.

Jeez, tennos are more mercenary then Ninja

Just going to point out here that it was for balance reasons. I mean, we took out the ONLY enemy capable of destroying the Orokin empire, so where's the "balance" in letting them take full-control unopposed?

- We SOON gonna be able to kill all kubrows in a den, steal their egg, and make it our attack dog.

Um... ninjas were mercenaries too, yeah? 

Too nick-pick?

well for the orokin betrayal i like to imagine that they were in essence a very militaristic empire (probably what caused them  to accidentally make the sentients in the first place) so after we saved society from their creations we turned the leaders/high council before they could use us as weapons to impose their will. and for the defense missions, since the defense target is guarantied to bring in the enemies so it then becomes your choice to play it safe and retrieve the item or take advantage of the situation and eliminate more enemies and weaken their forces.

Edited by Ether_SolRac

-That's a bit of a flaw, yeah.

-The makers weren't that noble in reality.

-We steal from the two factions that are trying to take total control over the system, from ships and outposts that we wipe out enemy forces from or sabotage either way.

-So will the Grineer, with far less loving.

-We are still talking about the big baddies that are working with stuff such as slavery, torture, smuggling, etc that nobody else in the system really likes.

-Lotus keeps telling you that they send in another team to take over. Haven't you ever listened to the lines?

-Another flaw, I won't disagree with it.

Edited by RavenousPartyLibrarian

technically, we are good guys keeping the balance. Ceres used to be unter corpus control but now its back under Grineer. But on a better note, both the Grineer and Corpus are kind of evil governments, but are necessary to keep the universe under balance. And we helped the Red Vail, a group of freedom fighter. maybe the Gineer and Corpus are way bigger and numerous then we believe and thats why the Tenno cant extarminate them outright and have to resort to helping one side to keep the other in check, and vise versa.

I think it's safe to say the "good guys are good" thing has become increasingly less fun in video games nowadays.

Naw been that way since _I_ was a kid too!

Who would you rather be? Luke Skywalker the crybaby blond 9 yr old girl with a skinned knee oo my daddy is gone wee-oo wee-oo, or Han Solo the slick savvy ladies love?

Who would you rather be? Luke Skywalker the crybaby blond 9 yr old girl with a skinned knee oo my daddy is gone wee-oo wee-oo, or Han Solo the slick savvy ladies love?

Han shot first.

So he'd rather have Luke Skywalker be his father?

well for the orokin betrayal i like to imagine that they were in essence a very militaristic empire (probably what caused them  to accidentally make the sentients in the first place) so after we saved society from their creations we turned the leaders/high council before they could use us as weapons to impose their will. and for the defense missions, since the defense target is guarantied to bring in the enemies so it then becomes your choice to play it safe and retrieve the item or take advantage of the situation and eliminate more enemies and weaken their forces.

Orokin were a non militaristic, cultural empire, who enjoyed theater shows and musicals. Confirmed in dev stream 32.

Orokin were a non militaristic, cultural empire, who enjoyed theater shows and musicals. Confirmed in dev stream 32.

Who happened to hire true warriors to act in one of its shows, but forgot to pay the warriors, so the warriors killed all of the Orokin. 

just like real life, right?

Dude, one of our possible weapons is an electrified hammer and another is a flamethrower.  Naruto is more of a ninja than we are.

But we don't yell out all our special attacks before we use them, nor do we wear bright orange jumpsuits.  But then again we can change our colors to bright orange.  Let's just call this a draw.