Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank 10 Test, What The... Did I Just Play?

Matt_328

Lotus said I have to find an artifact? wait, what artifact? vanishing platforms? greeniers shooting at me? what's going on?

Doc-Rivers.gif

Why is so cryptic? why can't I get a visual example of what I have to do? Why do I have to wait 24 hours to retry?

Why do I have to wait 24 hours to retry?

Well expect that to happen more often after MR 8 which is the first test requiring some skills. Days in Kansas are over.

And for the rest... what Beas7ie said. Look them up on Youtube or Wikia:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mastery_Rank

Even if you know what you are doing you'll probably still fail some of the tests at the first time, depending on which Warframes/Weapons you use and in generally how skilled you are :D

Later tests are more and more artificial situations... especial the Wallrun and disappearing platform tests.... It's never really required to do that stuff in a regular mission and that's why most people have so much trouble doing that stuff for the MR tests.

Edited by MeduSalem

I always look them up before I try them, it makes it so much easier. For the platform test, loki Is great because you can get up on the side platforms.

Well you can be a total slacker and abuse the "Endless Wallrun"-thing with every Warframe... especially in MR13 pretty funny, because there you can't cheat using Loki and Zephyr because you get reset the second you touch the outer platforms with the enemies.