Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nazi Symbol In Warframe

Kostja08

I recently discovered another hidden thing.

Nazis used guns with clips. 

Warframe has guns with clips.

The parallels are endless.

We must now use nerf weapons based on silicon gel that wasn't related to any german innovations to the vulcanization process of molded foam. 

No clips, Just muzzle loading darts.

Does OP know that certain symbols have been used by various peoples and cultures for thousands of years? There are many different meanings for similar looking things

And can't really consider Grineer Nazis anyway. At this point they aren't even a people/race anymore. They are just clones who are falling apart as we speak. They are warmongers if anything.

You kown, I really hate who ever made up the word "Nazi". In my eyes I think its downright raciest.from lock request please as alot of other OPs might take this as offence. I have't but im just requesting a lock to prevent flame and alot of unhappy people.

Also what the hell Letter13? your a community mod how chuold you say that? I really hope you was joking there.

"Today I learned corpus are Space Nazis. And that doesn't offend me because the Corpus are our enemy."

Also while I'm at it I really need to ask how whuold other people feel if they keep getting called "Nazis" and such. Yet if someone is raciest to the UK or USA we jump down their necks and give them hell.

Ok i'm done, and sorry if I droned on lol I didn't excaly have the nicest wake up today DX.

Damm Valkr...wakening me up just for a good old sh_*Massage was deleted*.

Edit: This is an personal opinion. Just to let you guys think before you post. 

Edited by LegionCynex

must b3 illumin4ti

*obligatory epilepsy warning #420shrekit*

Seriously speaking, though, who the bloody hell cares? It's a symbol. Not like we don't kill enough Nazis already in games that have Nazi symbols sprayed all over them, including Wolfenstein, Call of Duty, Enemy Front, Sniper Elite.....

Well Good Point

Edited by LegionCynex

If anyone's interested in what that symbol's history is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfsangel

It's actually pretty neat, and not offensive whatsoever.

Nazis wore jackets, that doesn't mean jackets = Nazis

Edit: The raw definition for the symbol is "Wolf's hook" as it was the same shape as the old wolf traps. This is totally kewl because its a Corpus ship, who often call the Grineer "dogs" so it would make sense that their ships would be branded as "wolf's hooks" or "dog traps."

+1 for DE digging deep with subtle lore

I'm liking this explanation a lot and I hope DE will not remove this symbol only because of a russian kid's tantrum.

I'm liking this explanation a lot and I hope DE will not remove this symbol only because of a russian kid's tantrum.

LOL WUT!

good god you made my day sir..LOL!

no need to remove the symbol tho D:

But wat? Russian kids? lol, I feel slightly odd about that cuz I love the Russian Accent when they talk English that is. So smoth and hot.

Sorry..I'll stop....but hummmmm a hot Xenomporth lady, warm Russian accent with Psi powers...my best dream girl.

Some weeks ago we had that one guy complaining about nekros health maxing out at 666, now someone who found a symbol some nazis used/ are using wich 90% of the people havent even noticed. Come on, this is a game!

German here...and all I can say is....wat?

Like many others stated this isn't an exclusive Nazi symbol nor has it been officially recognized as one or was widely used back then.... I mean people also freak out when they see Buddhist Swastikas...and I can only shake my head every time.

Get over it.

Some weeks ago we had that one guy complaining about nekros health maxing out at 666, now someone who found a symbol some nazis used/ are using wich 90% of the people havent even noticed. Come on, this is a game!

Didn't they find an older record that said the number is 616?

German here...and all I can say is....wat?

Like many others stated this isn't an exclusive Nazi symbol nor has it been officially recognized as one or was widely used back then.... I mean people also freak out when they see Buddhist Swastikas...and I can only shake my head every time.

Get over it.

Well that seems more better, thanks and not sure but maybe I shuold edit my posts a bit so they don't seem as weird..and what the hell is an buddhist swagsitks? or how ever you spell it DX

Didn't they find an older record that said the number is 616?

It doesnt matter what the real number of "the beast" is, the fact that someone is complaining about seeing that number in a game is the problem.

Well that seems more better, thanks and not sure but maybe I shuold edit my posts a bit so they don't seem as weird..and what the hell is an buddhist swagsitks? or how ever you spell it DX

buddhist-religious-symbols-swastika-on-s

It doesnt matter what the real number of "the beast" is, the fact that someone is complaining about seeing that number in a game is the problem.

It's sad how people can get riled up to the most benign things.