Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Data Was Not Saved. On Every Mission With New Update

(PSN)Mista-Wolf

I ran Marianna three times, and each time this game would not save my progress. It's okay though. Theys can just give me the 30 cores for the basic runs, replace the 2 rare 5s that I got on two of the runs, the 45,000 CR I got from the missions (which is actually lower than what I got with my booster), the 11 levels I lost on my Mag Prime, the Six levels I lost on my Fang Prime, and that will cover it.

I did the work, and I deserve what I got.

Omhhh my gauddd what is going on with the alert to get the cores on mariana (earth)

it wont save my progress and i done did the mission 5 times and closed the applicatuon & also even restarted my sysem and still doing the same bogues

Edited by (PS4)H_TownHomie

It sucks. Honestly, I know these things are difficult to work out, so we should cut them some slack. All I want is what I earned, and what I earned is not just ten cores.

And at this point, it's not just ten cores. For folks that have run it repeatedly, thinking it was a console issue, it's turned into 30 or 40 cores, several levels, several mods, and more.

Edited by (PS4)Fenrushak

Same with me. Did the Marianna alert four times(one time it simply sent me outside the ship and I could do nothing) and it won't save my progress. I wonder if DE will actually give us the reward since we did the alert?

Edited by (PS4)JustKimSch