The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wednesday Approaches

The title says it all, but how useful will this one be?

I know that the Devs don't think they could get u14 out this week, but at the same time, I don't think I could stand yet another week with zero content. I need a new weapon, or skin, or something to keep my mind off u14.

Personally, I wouldn't mind getting one of the weapons they where planning on putting out in u14, that they might have already done this week, and letting us play with a smaller toy to keep us preoccupied and sedated while they work on the new toy-box, even if it is now lacking one less toy.

What do all you think? Can you stand yet another week of no content and no fixes? Or are you starting to get antsy due to things just not coming out?

Hmm, I suppose I phrased it wrong, Would people Prefer to wait or not; keep in mind, waiting means you get what ever item they would give us for cheaper in the Update bundle, but do people want to wait for it to be cheaper when they can work on having fun with it until the update?

First of all, I read the thread title in Mayor Luigi's voice.

Second, I'd prefer to get something if that something is a weapon that's finished and ready for prime time. Otherwise, I think I can wait. I'm not really a needy person when it comes to content for a game like Warframe. I'm quite happy to play a little here and there, gathering a rainy day fund of resources.

We'll most probably be getting one of these four:

- Akpyrana (Clan research, requires 2 Pyranas, 10 Argon and 20 Neural Sensors)
 - "Meh" armor set that won't fit any frame

- Useless mastery feeder

- Bunch of bugfixes

meh, i got time...when ever your ready DE... i got plenty of other games to play. no really i do.

^This.  Especially after the new humble bundle dropped.  I've played most of them, but there's still a handful of games I skipped on top of my existing backlog :|

Didn't read the topic at all but the title just made me think

We need a picture of Excalibur with a Galatine in the same pose as Ned Stark with the caption saying, "Wednesday is coming..."

Here you go.

Excalibur_zpsdb64f6f8.png

Added an uncropped template if anyone wants to play around with it.

ExcaliburWF_zps0852978c.png

Edited by Syntere