The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Now That The Hype Train Has Died Down For U14

Scaze

How are you guys spending ur time as ur waiting for the update......I myself am actually challenging myself to unlock all the nodes on every planet and hording as much plat as i can before update arrives so i can buy most everything i need with plat if need be.

HBU guys....wat are u doing in preparation for this major update as u wait patiently?

Edit: yeah yeah i kno im new to the forums....but only in post because ive been lurking around for a least a month after i started playing cause i find the conversations here interesting.

Edited by Scaze

Waiting for the Destiny beta.

Meantime I bought Far Cry 3: Bloodragon and Girl Fight.

ALSO

Off-Topic thread is where this needs to be.

Its a damn shame for xbox users, they get the beta from the 23rd to the 29th.

We get the beta for 6 days!? WHAT A JOKE!

Best feedback thread ever.

That aside, I'm baffled at the fact that it took the hype train so long to derail. It was bad right from the start with the whole "Login everyday to feed and farm/slave for an digital dog"

Edited by Inquisitioner

All I do is browse the interdets for new F2P games which I can play and aren't infected by the P2W virus. 

Currently playing LaTale, also pirated bought a Gears of War copy of my friend.  :3

I play Saints Row the Third and IV with a friend (unfortunately he is a fan of halfnaked fat weird ugly russian women), Civ V (the celts are feeling very homey in Africa) and read A Song of Ice and Fire.

I would farm Loki and the last parts I'm missing of some Prime weapons, but I'm not lucky atm. Maybe a kubrow will become my lucky charm.

Never got on the train.. Player ships.. Kubrows.. That's all I'm really hearing for U14. So for a veteran player like myself; its just bells & whistles. Nothing new for me to battle, no focus system yet, etc. Last event didn't burn me out, but after another win I feel justified in a vacation of sorts.

Mainly watching old tv shows I remember from my childhood and any new/older movies I haven't seen

Taking a break arfter obtaining all the primes and reaching rank 14. Now playing Titanfall trying to reach gen 10. The community (australian server) is great but a few bad apples spoil the game for the time that they are in-game.

Its a damn shame for xbox users, they get the beta from the 23rd to the 29th.

We get the beta for 6 days!? WHAT A JOKE!

PC doesnt get beta at all.

We dont even know if game will ever get to pc.

Unless i missed something. But that doesnt seem to be the case. 

Shame that we wont ever see bloodborne, bayonetta 2, deep down and probably wont see destiny.

Edited by Davoodoo

Got bf4 dlc(kinda regret since carrier assault is only 10 frickin minutes long barely enough time to crack open the ships) after finding out the destiny beta is only on for a few days(i was planning on piling up psn credit for it but decided against it)