The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Humble Bunduru (Get It Now!)

noveltyhero

Hey guys,

There is a new humble bundle and it's freaking awesome, I am going to get the $20 version

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Bioshock Trilogy

Mafia 2

X-COM Enemy Unknown

Darkness 2

The Bureau: XCOM Classified

Spec Ops: The Line

and apparently some more games (at least 1) coming, so what do you guys want that game to be?

I am hoping something like Borderlands 2 but maybe we will be getting Borderlands GOTY

EDIT: PC MASTER RACE ^^

Edited by noveltyhero

DE made the darkness 2, so by buying this bundle you are supporting Warframe in a round-about way.

Also, 2K made Borderlands?

Yeah as stated above 2K published it

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who thinks bioshock infinite sucks. It just completely lacks any form of fun. 

I don't know it seems like a hella lot of fun, well I am going to get it anyway :D

Eh. Those that I do find interesting I have already played, and I think I'll pass on the others.

I don't know it seems like a hella lot of fun, well I am going to get it anyway :D

The game is good, it's just far from being as great as most critics and game journalists have claimed (and still claim). The gameplay might become boring halfway through the game. Or even earlier.

But the game as a whole is pretty smart. The story is great. Burial at Sea is a nice addition, definitely worth picking up too if you liked the main game or the first two titles.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who thinks bioshock infinite sucks. It just completely lacks any form of fun. 

I think the same way actually. It looks pretty and all, but doesn't really seem as "awesome" as everyone says it is.

then again I've never played it, so I can't really give any critiques.

Eh. Those that I do find interesting I have already played, and I think I'll pass on the others.

The game is good, it's just far from being as great as most critics and game journalists have claimed (and still claim). The gameplay might become boring halfway through the game. Or even earlier.

But the game as a whole is pretty smart. The story is great. Burial at Sea is a nice addition, definitely worth picking up too if you liked the main game or the first two titles.

Haha the story is badass, sadly I know what happens (the internet makes it super hard to avoid spoilers on anything) but I plan on playing all of the Bioshocks given this opportunity, I love the Big Daddy little sister stuff in the original, in fact I remember seeing adverts on tv and thinking that looks creepy as hell :O

Haha the story is badass, sadly I know what happens (the internet makes it super hard to avoid spoilers on anything) but I plan on playing all of the Bioshocks given this opportunity, I love the Big Daddy little sister stuff in the original, in fact I remember seeing adverts on tv and thinking that looks creepy as hell :O

I tried playing Bioshock 1 a long while back and just...couldn't get into it. I don't know why. I got a good ways in and....Idunno, lost interest.

Bioshock 2 doesn't really look interesting to me either. And Infinite seems overly hyped.

Still, I might go ahead and take this chance to play all of them (Sans Infinite. Don't have 20 bucks to chuck at this at the moment). Maybe I'll be more into it this time.

Jail master race (not like they'll get you or anything though....right.....RIGHT!?) Oh heck, what do I got to worry about!? I buy my games legally now!

Let's be honest here, 2 major things why people torrent things.

1. Lack of funds, out of work, spent every single penny on beer, or simply underaged.

2. Company is known for shady dealings and famous for buggy games, why not try it out and later decide if it is worth the penny.

Also sometimes revenge for day one dlc, horrible DRM restrictions that result in unplayable game at launch, riddled with bugs, and GTA for lying about porting part.

Edited by Morgax

You're not the only one. It really was a mediocre game trying to cover up its mediocrity with waifus, a 2deep4u storyline and an aesthetic which went to complete waste.

Jail master race (not like they'll get you or anything though....right.....RIGHT!?) Oh heck, what do I got to worry about!? I buy my games legally now!

:O You're back [hides children]

On topic, that bundle seems nice, don't mind if i do :3

Edited by Somedude1000

I also didn't like it. Come to think of it I don't like any of the Bioshocks. Played all 3 and haven't really liked any of them. I just want that for Spec ops and Darkness 2! Those are both part of my fav. games list. 

Ah well, torrent master race indeed :>

Edited by DecapitatingJim

I don't know you guys, I am really against torrenting games right now simply because of Steam. I want a game? I will save up for it or wait for a sale instead of torrenting it. I guess it is a mentality thing, not always the "funds" thing which is what torrenters tell themselves for a guilt-free feeling.

If you like the game, show your support with money, that's where I currently stand.

That said, if a company -cough-Ubisoft-cough- fudges up, yeah they don't deserve your money.

I don't know, I always feel like the PC market is always considered lesser by console market but not in a status kind of way, in a more "Look I know you are better in every way than me but I pull the shots and me no like you"