Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Are My Eyes Burning?

ArgonTheFox

I go on to Nightmare Mode, and it doesn't want to insta-connect me to a party for whatever reason, so im sat staring at that red screen for a bit. After about 20 minutes, I have to crawl under my desk and cry, because my head is throbbing.

What motivated DE to pick that exact hue of red for the Nightmare Mode screen? That shade of red does not agree with a human's optic ability, its worse for my health then looking at a low-energy lightbulb. Can we add an option to have the Nightmare Mode screen reverted to the normal colour-scheme, and just keep the skull, because that thing is giving me a headache.

Edited by ArgonTheFox

The question to me is why were you staring at a screen for 20 minutes when it wasn't doing anything?

Why on earth would you just sit there staring at the nightmare screen for 20 minutes!?

Because I was under the impression it was going to do something. ;A;

you sure you weren't crying because update 14 wasn't today?

Exactly, this whole thread is a troll, im just denying my feelings.

I find it hard to believe you have eyes that have problems with a static red screen, and yet are able to stare directly into the multi rainbow flashing satan spawned particle hell storms of color - or as you refer to them - Warframe abilities.

The first time I forgot to disable High Dynamic Range and Bloom, I had to undergo a cornea transplant. The only reason I still play now is because I fix computers at an optical place, and I wear Serengeti sunglasses that are able to even deal with police flashbangs, and direct strike from tactical lasers.