Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do Even Get Weapons And New Skins Without Paying

stark1ller311

Question

Hi,i been playing this game for the past 6 months and im getting angry everyday when i play online for the fact i have no items in this "FREE" game and all these players are just walking around with better skins and weapons when im sitting here with only the defult stuff. how do you even get anything in this game? everything cost money and when i want to craft anything,the crafting thing doesnt work. so what the heck am i suppose to do? i have only this defult rifle and thats it

I find it hard to believe you've played for half of a year with the standard mk1-braton and didn't at all figure out how to use the market, or that there are even weapons purchasable for standard credits.

Cosmetics are only got through the store with plat but change nothing gameplay-wise, not counting Mercury, all planet's bosses give 3 parts to a frame which you then build in the foundry and buy the main bp in the store with credits. You also find weapon blueprints in the store aswell for credits

Tutorials are there for a reason :L

Edited by warthogger14

You can buy Blueprints in the market for credits. You get materials from doing missions on various planets. Every planet has its own resources that it drops so you can build those items.

Some weapons can be built by finding the parts and blueprints in void missions. Most cosmetics are bought with platinum yes, but those are just visual. All of the weapons and warframes can be acquired for free without paying for plat.

I find it hard to believe you've played for half of a year with the standard mk1-braton and didn't at all figure out how to use the market, or that there are even weapons purchasable for standard credits.

everything is either platiumes or blueprints. the crafting doesnt even work and i been stuck with the same weapons

Please stay calm. When you buy a blueprint in the market, you can see it in your foundry. In the foundry, the item shows what is needed to build it. in the far right of the foundry you can see all of the resources you have acquired at the moment. The item has a list of things you need before you can build it. When you have the required materials you can build it, however, you need credits to build also. When you finally start building it, there will be a timer showing how long until it is completed. When the timer is up, you hit the claim button to claim it and put it into your arsenal. You can then use the equip button by your weapon to switch weapons (MK1 Braton for a Soma).

If you still cannot understand, please look in the beginner section of the warframe wiki.

Good luck new Tenno.

You don't need plats to build new frames and new weapons. Surprise you didn't knew about that in 6 months of playing.

How many hours have you actually logged in 6 months?

i been playing for six months but i dont marton the game i play for a few hours and then play dark souls becasue that game doesnt steal your money

i been playing for six months but i dont marton the game i play for a few hours and then play dark souls becasue that game doesnt steal your money

LOL. Ok man. You are beginning to sound like a troll to me. I have a Mk-1 Barton that I use in T3 missions with my Excal, so starter gear is not really that bad if you mod them. 

Edited by (PS4)RocketPunch1221

LOL. Ok man. You are beginning to sound like a troll to me. I have a Mk-1 Barton that I use in T3 missions with my Excal, so starter gear is not really that bad if you mod them. 

im not even trolling im really serios im getting really angry at this game