Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

8-Bit Warframe ~ Lost Sector

AnonCat

jKTh2jM.png
Tried making backgrounds instead :P

Obviously this is just a "picture" and not made the same way, but just an idea - you could use the "laser door" animation but green to make toxic waste run out of the pipe. Turn the wheel to turn on/off (also indicated by display - updated).

Edited by Lactamid

Looks nice, great job. I guess it's underwater tileset, or is it earth?

I was thinking of Earth, the green being plants and stuff, but I guess it could be some rusty/toxic underwater thing too.

Edit: Thanks btw :D

Edited by Lactamid

I love this so much. Im really looking forward to the finished product!! Reminds me of back in the day playing Megaman!!

That's kinda what we were going for - a sor of Megaman-Mario-Warframe mashup :D

If therer is still space left i would love to participate the Art-team ^^

lostsector_frameart_by_chubbyscurrymctoa

Some few Frames i've done, except Frost of course

So you Wanted these ?

I SHALL GIVE YOU !

lostsector_frameart2_by_chubbyscurrymcto

Amazing work dude! 

Really happy to see that the project is still active, played this game a while ago and I loved it! You guys are awesome!

Got a question, back in the day when I played around on the Atari (500 and 2000) I remeber some games having backgrounds that moved seperately from the "foreground" tiles, is this supported? and how do make those things? :D

Got a question, back in the day when I played around on the Atari (500 and 2000) I remeber some games having backgrounds that moved seperately from the "foreground" tiles, is this supported? and how do make those things? :D

I've messaged you already with an invitation. Check your forum inbox! =3

I also cant play the game on this computer, because i think my Java isnt up to date because its a Vista. The game works on my moms laptop with Windows 8 but this vista doesn't seem to want to run it without it immediately crashing

Ive seen a grineer map for this game is that included in the PC version or the android version?

Both android and pc version use the same maps, at least for now. PC just has a little longer map done right now which will be (I guess) implemented in android version on next update.

Oh and if you're talking about the map from gif on their site then it is not included, at least yet. There is only one map and it's with corpus enemies.

I also cant play the game on this computer, because i think my Java isnt up to date because its a Vista. The game works on my moms laptop with Windows 8 but this vista doesn't seem to want to run it without it immediately crashing

Java does not depend on your operating system and is not installed on windows by default. In order to install java you need to download it.

Hi there! I created this Lato in my free time. It took 3-4 minutes. ;_; Am i good? xd

lLqHxmR.png?1    Pew, wVPhMmz.gif?1

Aaaaand Braton.

0LAuAQ3.png?1 Pew, pew! mU0qrK9.gif?1

Looks good to me :) 

Edit: Oh, noticed the lato has maving parts!

Edited by Lactamid