The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

So another Tileset/Weapons/Warframe/UI tweak but no real changes to the game-play aspect. Call me when they develop a complete loot system.

>Ignores enhanced New Player Experience, Quest System, Updated UI, Grounded Immersion. (All things veterans and newbies have been asking for since game went Open Beta)

Yeah. No real changes. None.

113_by_yuikami_da-d6makey.jpg

orikin_vault_by_yuikami_da-d6qk4r4.jpg

women are no different lol!

It's awkward playing an Excal Prime, walk into a Derelict vault, and there's the statue of him like some giant worn out mirror image. One time there was a weird silence, and everyone on the team just kinda stood at the open doorway. I figure the hesitation was because nobody wanted the movement penalty picking up the artifact, but that light blue and pink Nova behind me just wanted to compare my Cal P's butt to the statue's. I think she approved, but I'm not sure which butt she preferred.

Edited by Kizlev

U14 patch notes:

Added mirage warframe

Added grate prime(requires grate prime frame, and grate prime chassis) found in T4.5

Added kubrow(requires Kubrow pet food, and kubrow chew toys)

Added a new Ring world that when activated will wipe out all sentient life

Added a new central hub for all tenno to live in, with a 3 person council led be DERebecca, DEMegan, and DESheldon

Added new robot organic hybrid faction that harvests all live with giant lasers that shoot from cuttlefish shaped ships

good luck tenno!

Best patch notes ever.

I don't think so, sorry, they are still under review. As an apology I can share a fix that will make anyone who has ever done a hacking cipher sigh in relief:

• Fixed an age old legendary issue of the hacking minigame not being completable when the lines are seemingly connected and symmetrical but the middle icon needs to be erroneously turned to match the outer lines.

Meh, at this point I have just taken to crafting ciphers in groups of 100.

So another Tileset/Weapons/Warframe/UI tweak but no real changes to the game-play aspect. Call me when they develop a complete loot system.

Wait, loot system...

Loot is decided based on RNG...

Is this an RNG complaint?

The hype train will plow right through that sh*t

WE NEED TO STOP HYPE TRAIN :D

YOU SHALL BE BURNED AND KILLED FOR THIS REMARK    P E

•                                      (@@@)     (@@@@@)                               (@@)     (@@@@@@@)        (@@@@@@@)                         (@@@@@@@)   (@@@@@)       (@@@@@@@@@@@)                    (@@@)     (@@@@@@@)   (@@@@@@)             (@@@)               (@@@@@@)    (@@@@@@)                (@)           (@@@)  (@@@@)           (@@)        (@@)              (@@@)       .-.                      ] [    .-.      _    .-----.     ."   """"   """""" """"| .--`    (:--:--:--:--:--:--:--:-| [___    .------------------------.     |C&O  :  :  :  :  :  : [_9_] |'='|.----------------------.|    /|.______S.S  HYPE____________|___|'--.___.--.___.--.___.-'|    / ||_.--.______.--.______.--._ |---\'--\-.-/==\-.-/==\-.-/-'/--  /__;^=(==)======(==)======(==)=^~^^^ ^^^^(-)^^^^(-)^^^^(-)^^^ jgs~~~^~~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~

ALL ABOARD HYPE TRAIN PRIME

Edited by The__Q

YOU SHALL BE BURNED AND KILLED FOR THIS REMARK    P E

HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEH      Y        H

H                                                                        Y   H           YPEHYEHYPEHYPE

Y                                                                          P                                          HYPE                                                    

P                                                                           E                                        HYPE

E                                                                         HYPE                                 HYPE

HYPE                                                                  H         YPE                         HYPE

H    O   YPE                                                            H    O     YPE

HYPE                                                HYPE

ALL ABOARD HYPE CAR PRIME

sorry bro I don't see it