The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

It's only 4:17 DE time. Patience guys. I can't have access to U14 for several days since I'm traveling, I think we can wait a few hours. I know it must be tough paying in Europe or Asia waiting for updates. On the bright side you get it midday, not midnight, so keep thinking positive.

Just realized this is my first post in, what, a month? This update just might make me come back to hardcore play.

Also, if it comes out tonight it's going to be the best birthday present in history.

I get it at midnight

Edited by Altey

How are people freaking out that it's not out yet? Every single massive update always runs kinda late because DE's trying to put most of their day's work into making it as refined as they can. I mean it's not like this is a surprise or anything. I'm in Australia so I always wait an extra day, It's Friday morning for me and I know that it's perfectly normal for me to be waiting another 6-8 hours for an update like U14. Anyone who's expected it earlier then now really needs to use some common sense :/

How are people freaking out that it's not out yet? Every single massive update always runs kinda late because DE's trying to put most of their day's work into making it as refined as they can. I mean it's not like this is a surprise or anything. I'm in Australia so I always wait an extra day, It's Friday morning for me and I know that it's perfectly normal for me to be waiting another 6-8 hours for an update like U14. Anyone who's expected it earlier then now really needs to use some common sense :/

porfabor dejanos esperanzas y callate

Good god, how long is this going to keep going.

Think i;ll go to bed now and wait until the morning. hopefully it be out then, also I have NEVER seen such things get out of hands like this. but hay welcome to the Internet

Good night Tenno!

Sweet dreams of update 14.

P.S what the hell is that really tiny brown thing when Valkyr shakes her butt, right between her cheeks, it spins around almost.