The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

I have a few friends that are VERY black, in contrast, their teeth is white as a sheet of paper, it was the only thing I could see before we put out our cellphones to make light

I'm black and I hear this thing everytime I'm in the dark with someone.Every.Time.

"Lol duuuude, we only see you when you smile! lolollolol XDDD"

still. it has some solid evidence 

I had to stop a sec at the yoshi bit.

The Donkey Kong stuff seems legit, but that stuff was so long ago and disconnected from Mario now I wouldn't think much of it.

The Wiggler stuff is meh because there would be a million video game heroes who are evil for goofing or killing harmless enemies. Enemy fodder is enemy fodder, and the troupe of exploring where you shouldn't have and pissing off the residents isn't new.

But that freaking yoshi crap. Punching the yoshi? Seriously?

Maybe it's just be, but I've always see it as Mario throwing his arm forward to signal Yoshi to eat something. You can hardly assume a frame of sprite character like this closing their eyes to be "flinching" when it can just as easily be a keyframe for the action.

Also I may be forgetting something but last I checked you don't have to drop yoshi in the game. That's your choice.

Anyway, my main problem when Game Theory does one of these videos is that they are hardly "meta" about anything in the videos. You have to take a step back and wonder about what is and isn't just a quirky animation, a weird designer doing something they shouldn't, something done for the same of gameplay without thinking about it being taken the wrong way, etc.

Woo! another fellow Illinois player! 

and yeah. sadly i must leave to do things, but i shall be back tomorrow to see if the update ever came out.

make that another to join your group

i got tomorrow off so i can wait lol

I had to stop a sec at the yoshi bit.

The Donkey Kong stuff seems legit, but that stuff was so long ago and disconnected from Mario now I wouldn't think much of it.

The Wiggler stuff is meh because there would be a million video game heroes who are evil for goofing or killing harmless enemies. Enemy fodder is enemy fodder, and the troupe of exploring where you shouldn't have and &!$$ing off the residents isn't new.

But that freaking yoshi crap. Punching the yoshi? Seriously?

Maybe it's just be, but I've always see it as Mario throwing his arm forward to signal Yoshi to eat something. You can hardly assume a frame of sprite character like this closing their eyes to be "flinching" when it can just as easily be a keyframe for the action.

Also I may be forgetting something but last I checked you don't have to drop yoshi in the game. That's your choice.

Anyway, my main problem when Game Theory does one of these videos is that they are hardly "meta" about anything in the videos. You have to take a step back and wonder about what is and isn't just a quirky animation, a weird designer doing something they shouldn't, something done for the same of gameplay without thinking about it being taken the wrong way, etc.

yea its all up for interpretation, i want to see the second part though if its ever made xD