Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

yHcSlPy.png

she can play with time??? or add duration to all duration using skills in the team?? :D

I see clock too O.O. and dinosaur jumping from the box. and two guys running by circle (kinda Terrify+Chaos?). and belly-dancer (???).

I dont think so...look at its stomach...it's open...

dat ancient releases minions out of the stomach...

Look at the ancient's face in the video.  Unless you're talking about an ancient in the background that I can't see, that is without a doubt, a Disruptor.

emaralez87, on 15 Jul 2014 - 6:27 PM, said:

I see clock too O.O. and dinosaur jumping from the box. and two guys running by circle (kinda Terrify+Chaos?). and belly-dancer (???).

Or maybe she slows down enemies while boosting the speed of allies? There are so many ways you can interpret these skills. >.>

A chronokinetic warframe would sound cool.

Am I the only one who has noticed the new dual pistols/SMGs that Mirage is holding? They look pretty cool, I wonder what will set them apart from the many other dual secondaries that we have..

vasto+screw gun XD OK it's look exactly as in code

If you scroll at the end of the screen at the teaser website the Ship AI says: Why did the operator abandon me.

If i'm correct,the operator is us,the Tenno?

I think the opperator is the lotus, or that guy in a suit.

look at new gun on her hands. its the new dual weapon from HTML code. its dual sidearm pistols looks like soma or askilletto. but magazine have big bullets so probably its only pistols...

yHcSlPy.png

she can play with time??? or add duration to all duration using skills in the team?? :D

Personally I dont see a clock, I see a figure down a scope while another figure is on the outside, I'm thinking she can create a mirage of herself that attracts enemy fire(like loki's decoy)

Or maybe she slows down enemies while boosting the speed of allies? There are so many ways you can interpret these skills. >.>

A chronokinetic warframe would sound cool.

kinda Valkyr's buff? don't think so. I think this is smthng more interesting :)

Personally I dont see a clock, I see a figure down a scope while another figure is on the outside, I'm thinking she can create a mirage of herself that attracts enemy fire(like loki's decoy)

It may just be an ability which redirects attention away from herself, wherever she goes, compared to Decoy which is stationary.

I'm more interested in the third and fourth abilities, 3rd is distinctly ying-yang, the fourth I have no idea. 2nd is Comedy of Errors that was mentioned on a devstream.