The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Ok -hype mode deactivated-

Logically for an update of this magnitude they do need a day and I'm not mad with them in fact I'm amused it's going to be released this week and not next month...

Such an update needs live testing on the actual client and all those stuff, you don't realize unless you have made a game yourself, as small or simple it could be it gives you an idea of what they go through and all the things they have to do and watch out for. this will take a while and servers could be down for a while so hang in there, get your sleep and play likfe mofos after it's arrived!

-hype mode activated-

I CAN'T WAIT ANYMOREEEEEE D:

I always find it interesting/amazing how people lose any sense of rationality with these things ^^''. Considering the time zone I'm in and DE's track record for releases etc, I'm not expecting it till at least evening to early morning (my time is 6 hours ahead of DE's).

Lol..

I think I'll tell my boss that I can't come to work tomorrow.

But what excuse? I can't tell them

"Because U14 for warframe is released  tonight and I won't sleep for the next 46 hours or so; Solo party at home in front of my PC that involves lots of alcohol"

XD

around 20-23    bullsh... 10-13  more hours *hypes*

Edited by WEREsandrock

I always find it interesting/amazing how people lose any sense of rationality with these things ^^''. Considering the time zone I'm in and DE's track record for releases etc, I'm not expecting it till at least evening to early morning (my time is 6 hours ahead of DE's).

Yea. I'm like "Okay, it will come, and I will be asleep. Because 4AM isn't a good time to be up. Unless I sleep during the day." hmmm.. I might just do that.

Lol..

I think I'll tell my boss that I can't come to work tomorrow.

But what excuse? I can't tell them

"Because U14 for warframe is released  tonight and I won't sleep for the next 46 hours or so; Solo party at home in front of my PC that involves lots of alcohol"

XD

around 20-23    bullsh... 10-13  more hours *hypes*

Go visit a doctor and tell him that you don't feel so good and you need a few days of rest.

Edited by S3EK3R

Just a qeastion people, and no this is not to rush anything but what is the normal time for DE to be up on warframe and such?

I kown updates nomraly come at 7-8 PM their time but for most people that whuold be Friday, and I'm not sure IF the DE whuold want that?

But just a quick qeastion is all.

Just a qeastion people, and no this is not to rush anything but what is the normal time for DE to be up on warframe and such?

I kown updates nomraly come at 7-8 PM their time but for most people that whuold be Friday, and I'm not sure IF the DE whuold want that?

But just a quick qeastion is all.

I think they will try to release the patch earlier. They know there will be bugs and I doubt DE wants to be up at 2 AM fixing them. Just my guess but I would assume 12-6 PM EST